KFC Nashville Chicken

NEERFAN

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Nashville Chicken actually a thing?

Didn't know Nashville was famous for a style of Chicken.

Yes. And by all accounts it is delicious!!!!! I am skeptical if KFC can recreate that magic. I have yet to try Nashville Hot Chicken but I will try the KFC version and I am sure I'll be in Nashville sometime soon to try the real thing.

Nashville Hot Chicken is a thing. I had the mildest chicken at Prince's Hot Chicken in Nashville and it made my nose run.

Hattie B's is a little milder than Prince's, in general. My favorite hot chicken came from The Farm House downtown and 55 South (which is actually in Franklin, TN). I think Prince's was the hottest of the bunch.

Took the wife to O'Charley's a couple of weeks ago. They have a Nashville Chicken sandwich with pickles and cole slaw. It wasn't too bad as far as heat. I was pretty good, but my taste buds just kept searching for the Buffalo flavor to go along with the heat. Overall I think I prefer Buffalo Chicken to Nashville Chicken but someday I'll have to sample the real thing while in Nashvegas before making a final determination.

Took the wife to O'Charley's a couple of weeks ago. They have a Nashville Chicken sandwich with pickles and cole slaw. It wasn't too bad as far as heat. I was pretty good, but my taste buds just kept searching for the Buffalo flavor to go along with the heat. Overall I think I prefer Buffalo Chicken to Nashville Chicken but someday I'll have to sample the real thing while in Nashvegas before making a final determination.

Forreal. Went through the same thing myself the first couple of times I had it.