KFC Nashville Chicken

NEERFAN

This thread last night got me curious to try the KFC Nashville hot chicken, so I had some at lunch today. I got the two piece (leg / thigh) and it was really good. I only have the O'Charley's version to compare it to, but it wasn't as hot as theirs but had way more flavor. I can see myself stopping again for some more in the near future. Eventually I will have to try some of the real Nashville hot chicken as I'm sure it's better than what KFC is offering, but for now theirs will do.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm just having a strange aversion to Kentucky Chicken from Nashville. It seems... wrong... somehow. I think the branding has me in a fit.

That said, I've thought for a long time that it was crazy that KFC didn't have a spicy chicken option. Seems like an overdue development on the part of the folks at Yum! Brands.

Not relevant here, but the hottest chicken I've ever had in my life was 20yrs ago at Indi's in Lville with a friend who loved that stuff. I swear, THAT was what made my hair fall out.

LOVE Indi's. But I love Love LOVE Chicken King.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm convinced that you're all heretics. KFC Nashville Chicken can't be a real thing. Straight up Blasphemy!

What's next? Nashville Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky?!

Really should have called it CORBIN HOT CHICKEN, not Nashville!