uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my heart says Birds get it together and win at home.

my brain says Ryle is a well oiled machine right now and the Raiders take it by a TD or two. I hope H pulls the trigger on reinventing themselves this week. If not now then it will be Cov Cath / district play. Could Hergott play TE and Gos play QB? I don't know the D is really what is worrying me? Is the DLine non existent? SC put up 30 in like 2 mins right? scary when the def allows something like that. And they have a few studs on D. the holes must be some serious holes.

Ryle by 21, no wonder Muller left, the pipe line is dry.

Who's Muller?

He spent his whole entire adult life making Highlands a dynasty. He retired in 13 and Highlands won state in 14. So your theory is a moot point. I like it when people get on here and tell us what Dale was thinking, mind readers all over the place. :rolleyes:

They screwed up apparently moving up to 5A. Every team that moves up are idiots if all things are equal.

The jury is still out. I'd rather play Pulaski or BG(who just got blown out by X) than to play the likes of T, X, Male and SC to bring home a title. Kind of a no brainer? :thumb: