Ryle/Highlands Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

Yes, but each game has its own set of circumstances. I'm not a big fan of score comparisons.

I agree to some extent, but we have two scores to use in the case of Ryle. One TD over CCH. One TD over a Lexington Catholic team that almost had a running clock put on them this week. This matchup is going to be very interesting. I have a hard time seeing how anyone can make Ryle a 2 TD or more favorite. It may happen because anything can happen - a couple bad turnovers, a couple injuries - but on paper this is a pick em game for me. If Highlands wins, I am not surprised at all.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly uneducated comment. maybe you have an axe to grind or a certain reason to always bash or put down Ryle's receivers but Morgan has thrown to 9 different receivers, 4 have scored TD's and Ryle has the number one receiver in NKy. You may want to actually know what you are talking about in this case before posting comments that don't make much sense.

The uneducated comment came from you. I haven't always bashed Ryle if you had a clue. I actually said before the season started that not only was Morgan the best QB in NKY but he was also the best QB I've seen in the area in years.

Now if you've gotten over your butt hurt you will realize I'm talking about the misses he's had down field

this year and yes I watched the entore

game online last week. I never said he never completed a pass

downfield meet your facts straight what I said is the timing still looks to be off in quite a few of his deep balls. He now has enough time with his receivers that this should improve now. Relax Einstein, I wasn't trashing Ryle.

Sounds like he has the same injury as Smith of NCC had! It will be interesting to see how long this "injury" keeps him out!

Great post BT, very interesting the "injury" similarities.

What's with the code talk? Let us all in on it. :confused:

What's with the code talk? Let us all in on it. :confused:

I agree. Now I don't know of

anything but reading between the lines it sounds like someone may have gotten in trouble. I'm not saying that is what happened but according to the hints that sounds like what is being said.

I keep thinking Ryle by 20+ but then I keep thinking about the Cov Cath and Lex Catholic games. It's as if the killer instinct was never put into affect yet with Ryle. This game may show that or it could be another close game when Ryle takes their foot off the gas. Should be a fun game either way.

I agree. Now I don't know of

anything but reading between the lines it sounds like someone may have gotten in trouble. I'm not saying that is what happened but according to the hints that sounds like what is being said.

Ding, ding, ding!!