uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle has a nice team but not dominant at this point, If the Highlands QB plays it should be a very good game I believe Highlands still has more team speed than Ryle but Highlands will have to be able to defend a very balanced Ryle attack that is well coached.

Sounds like he has the same injury as Smith of NCC had! It will be interesting to see how long this "injury" keeps him out!

That is a blatant "lie". I cannot believe that you actually got on here and posted false information about a high school kid. Hope to see another post where you are apologizing for your ignorance.

That is a blatant "lie". I cannot believe that you actually got on here and posted false information about a high school kid. Hope to see another post where you are apologizing for your ignorance.

JOAT you could not be more correct. I know for a fact that Austin was hurt... Definitely not in trouble. Birdie Tweet, you desperately need to get your facts straight before posting absurd/assaine comments like this that literally have no merit. Do you seriously have the audacity to post something like that about an 17-18 year old kid that is blatantly a lie? Even if it were true, which it is NOT, the fact that you would say something like that to essentially start a rumor is embarrassing. Grow up.

JOAT you could not be more correct. I know for a fact that Austin was hurt... Definitely not in trouble. Birdie Tweet, you desperately need to get your facts straight before posting absurd/assaine comments like this that literally have no merit. Do you seriously have the audacity to post something like that about an 17-18 year old kid that is blatantly a lie? Even if it were true, which it is NOT, the fact that you would say something like that to essentially start a rumor is embarrassing. Grow up.

Although I appreciate the few on here that actually have some sense and knowledge about the game, there aren't many, I despise people that use this site as an opportunity to "grind personal axes", "make up things that aren't true" and really make a complete fool of themselves.

To blatantly go on here and make up stories about high school players insinuating that they got in "trouble" and were suspended, when in reality the kid was at the orthopedic surgeon on Tuesday getting a cortisone shot, hoping/praying that he would get a chance to play in one of the biggest games of the season, is "SO SAD".

Not sure who you are and really don't care, but if I were a "moderator" or "The GURU" himself, I would suspend you ability to share your opinions for the rest of the season.

I am sure you have now set off an unnecessary rumor that could, and probably will, create doubt about a pretty good young man's integrity across NKY.

I think the best rule of thumb for everyone on here is to use the "Ashley Madison" test and ask yourself, "If BGP were to get hacked and my identity was revealed to the world, would I be willing to stand up and be proud of the things I post?"

I don't post often, but when these things happen people like "JOAT", "THEOLEBALLCOACH" and myself have to step up and say "enough is enough".

Good luck to all the rest of the year and I hope people think before hitting submit!

I think this one stays close. Everyone sees the scores of the losses and thinks the Birds are just not competitive. Yes, they were out manned by SC...completely. But every NKY team up here this year would be in the same boat against them and HHS did play without their QB and I think their top receiver. And Daugherty got hurt in the game. And for those that felt the Cooper game was a blowout, then they don't realize how close it really could have been and HHS played horrific in that game. I'm not taking ANYTHING away from Cooper. They were the better team that night. But even with them being the better team, the game was much closer than the final score leads you to believe. And there were major bad decisions on the HHS side that night and they have corrected many of those since then and changed what they are doing completely now. So you can look at those scores if you want to judge the Birds, but I say also look at Ryles scores then. Not very impressive for a team that's supposed to be a good 6a team this year. They may blow HHS out, but I really don't see that based on each team's games so far. If HHS is healthy, then it's a barn burner in my opinion.

Also, HHS has some play makers. They just aren't playing both ways right now. I hope this is the week the staff has the "Collins revelation". To explain, one of the things the Collins coach said after they beat HHS in the state championship was that they realized to be competitive, some of the athletes HAD to go both ways. They made the change and went on the state run. I'm hoping some of the "changes" that some are talking about are in regards to multiple kids going both ways. They need to live and die with it and put their athletes on the field. Several of us have been saying for almost 2 years that the depth of good athletes is what was going to be the factor on how much success they would have this year and next. I think the staff tried to develop it and it's just not there right now. Hence...I think "we see some changes in the fuuuuuuuttttttuuuuuurrrrrreeeeee..." (that's in my best fortune teller voice)

I picked Ryle only because of how badly HHS has gotten out of the gate. I think if Ryle wins it will be a nail biter but it wouldn't shock me to see HHS win either. I hear BW has taken over the defense and several guys that played only offense were practicing on defense yesterday. I guess time will tell if they are going both ways or simply switching to defense. I've said it before, this is not your usual HHS team but to think a bunch of NKY teams are just going to run over them is silly.