Cleveland 86 Chicago 84 (2nd Round, Game 4)

I don't get all of the shots being taken at Cleveland's coach for LeBron overriding him for the final play.

Exactly, you know Kobe and MJ overrode the coach every night...and Phil is thought to be in the discussion of GOAT Coach.

The replay review has to be changed. Cleveland blew their last two timeouts but were able to huddle with 8 seconds left.

It was great to see LeBron hit that shot. All the calls against him were legit but he didn't lose his composure with the game on the line.

It's also nice to see Rose playing at such a high level.

Odd game. Chicago looked to be in control late in to the third, then they could not hit the broad sign of a barn. Some of that was the Cleveland defense, but a lot was offensive ineptitude. LeBron made the shot, but JR Smith is why the Cavs won that game. Dude was throwing daggers in the fourth quarter.

Speaking of LeBron, I know he is the best player in the league, but this is the first season where I can tell that he is on the back 9 of his career. Probably hole 11 or 12. He has become a turn over machine, shooting is down, as well as his FT% is not so good (though he has made his FTs in the playoffs).

No comments on here about LeBron changing the play? I am proud of the BGP crew for not jumping on another media overhyped story.

The real story should be David Blatt nearly pulling a Chris Webber and costing the Cavs the ball game.

The Cavs caught a huge break with Gasol out for this game. I have not seen this much physical play allowed since the Pistons in the 90's. Did you notice Noah bear hugging Thompson on the final play?

I guess Love being dismembered in the last series has not caught the attention of the League Office. I guess one of the superstars needs to go down with season, or career ending injury for these folks to realize the amount of contact they are allowing is ridiculous!

The real story should be David Blatt nearly pulling a Chris Webber and costing the Cavs the ball game.

No one is talking about thibs trying to call timeout on the play before the game winner. The play that should've ended the game where Noah fouled lebron.