Baltimore Mayor says space was provided for those who wished to destroy stuff.

jericho

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope, and I think, that she did not mean it the way it came out.

And I don't ask this in a smart manner, I'm just a little too shocked to take it any other way but the worst, what could she have meant?

This is very interesting, and I see a potential commercial opportunity here. Maybe some enterprising person figures out a way to funnel protestors toward demo sites and let 'em work out their frustrations there?

"Productive Raging"

And I don't ask this in a smart manner, I'm just a little too shocked to take it any other way but the worst, what could she have meant?

When those mikes are put in front of you it's pretty easy for your brain and tongue to disconnect.

From the violence after the funeral, I guess she got her wish. What a moron. Are there any elected officials who won't tolerate this "we feel it's our right to riot and loot mentality"

All that is being accomplished is bad. I woul like to think MLK would be ashamed of what is happening with what has become from his civil rights protest, as well as I'm ashamed of the continued pathetic acts by some of the police that call themselves professionals.

One of your better posts Ref...

I don't care how mad you are. It does not give you the right to destroy other people's property or injure them. This giving the mob some time to "destroy" is pure garbage. Arrest anyone committing violence immediately to send the message that violence will not be tolerated.

Now non-violent protests...I have NO problem with that...

I have been watching this on Fox. They just had a black police officer who said something very interesting and I believe true. He said that most black citizens in Baltimore are good law abiding people. The people out there rioting are criminals who likely would have killed Freddie Gray themselves if he so much as bumped into them at a nightclub. Those weren't his exact words, but the general context.