Baltimore Mayor says space was provided for those who wished to destroy stuff.

jericho

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just disgusting. I am watching people throwing rocks at the cops and the cops are backing up doing nothing. Just amazing. Why don't they arrest them? Frankly, if you stand 20 feet from a cop and throw things at him and you get shot, it's on you.

I'm sorry, im 100% for legal calm and peaceful protest that do not interfere with others. But this has been out of control for a few days now. From what I briefly saw on TV last night, I would have let the rubber bullets fly. Enough of this garbage. This is a black eye to all of the peaceful protesters out there, and this kind of behavior needs to be stopped at once!

This is just disgusting. I am watching people throwing rocks at the cops and the cops are backing up doing nothing. Just amazing. Why don't they arrest them? Frankly, if you stand 20 feet from a cop and throw things at him and you get shot, it's on you.

As I said in my previous posts, we need to let the rubber bullets fly! They are doing this garbage as these days too many in charge are too worried to take control of situations like this. Let them know that disorder will not be tolerated.

From the violence after the funeral, I guess she got her wish. What a moron. Are there any elected officials who won't tolerate this "we feel it's our right to riot and loot mentality"

All that is being accomplished is bad. I woul like to think MLK would be ashamed of what is happening with what has become from his civil rights protest, as well as I'm ashamed of the continued pathetic acts by some of the police that call themselves professionals.

I agree! This is one of your better posts! Not political at all! Thank You!

I agree, MLK would be very ashamed at this. BUT, the people causing the riots and destruction of property most likely wouldn't give a darn what MLK thought of them. These people are 100% thugs and punks, and they need to be shown force!

This is really sad.

People stealing and destroying without any fear of being arrested.

Not sure how you can twist it but the mayor might have said the stupidest thing I've ever heard from an elected offical.

Not a good day for police across the country after this mess.

I'm not even watching it today/tonight, yet. I need to take care of a few things first, as I know once I start watching, I'll never leave the TV. I wish that the officers will say enough is enough, and demand that they be allowed to retaliate. If told no? Then I would threaten to walk out! Tell them to bring in the National Guard now, as it's too dangerous to just be sitting ducks.

They are running into a mall and stealing everything they can carry.

Swarming like bees, car after car pulling up and people running in to steal.

Bussiness that support these communities are being robbed by the same hands that they feed.

Turn your tv on america , this is what we have become.

I'm embarrassed to admit that the mayor is an Oberlin Graduate. They sent out their quarterly magazine to all the alumni and current students about a month ago and there was a big article about one of Oberlin college's own, the mayor of Baltimore.

I think they wish that article didn't go out now.

Society today is a joke. They aren't protesting and rioting for any other reason than to simply get away with destroying things. There is no reason to riot, they just do it to do it.

I wonder if it is a coincidence that the worst racial tension that this country has seen since the 60's is during the weakest Presidents tenure. Just sayin. Obama has done nothing to help race relations, nested he has hurt them. Ore than anything and Baltimore is just one in a long line of this type of garbage since he has been in office.

I'm embarrassed to admit that the mayor is an Oberlin Graduate. They sent out their quarterly magazine to all the alumni and current students about a month ago and there was a big article about one of Oberlin college's own, the mayor of Baltimore.

I think they wish that article didn't go out now.

Society today is a joke. They aren't protesting and rioting for any other reason than to simply get away with destroying things. There is no reason to riot, they just do it to do it.

I wonder if it is a coincidence that the worst racial tension that this country has seen since the 60's is during the weakest Presidents tenure. Just sayin. Obama has done nothing to help race relations, nested he has hurt them. Ore than anything and Baltimore is just one in a long line of this type of garbage since he has been in office.

Yeah blame Obama for race relations in America. That's a new one. Only POTUS ever to be responsible for race relations in America. :no: