Baltimore Mayor says space was provided for those who wished to destroy stuff.

jericho

Perspective. The black perspective is different than the white perspective. What may seem baseless to you may seem logical to me.

As a white man I honestly do understand this and there is absolutely merit to it. In a perfect world there shouldn't be, but we live in a far from perfect world.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If logic is making up lies then that is what I'm talking about. It's Making things worse. It is getting to the point where I think many black men, If they think the way you just said they do, just look for an excuse anymore.

It is getting to the point where I don't think if that is what you believe then you and others that think that way could really care less about race relations and instead just look for an excuse to act this way and riot and loot etc. has nothing at all to do with racial tensions and everything to do with an excuse to be thugs and destroy things. Sad but true.

No. I don't care at all about race relations. I either like you or I don't. I don't discriminate with it either.

Didn't Obama pledge whatever help that Baltimore needs to resolve this situation? What else should he do? This is on the mayor and governor. If they are holding back the police/national guard that is on them.

Im referring to his history over the last 5 years.

There is a reason there has been as many riots in the last 2 years alone in this country and its because they have been allowed to make incidents into something they aren't and has given thugs in this country (black,white, yellow) a free pass

to riot with no consequences. It's not a black or white thing, it's a lawless society this country has embraced. All you have to do is make it about race and you have a free pass. That is what it's come to.

There are ways without killing everyone you can do.

Rubber bullets, tear gas, etc. curfew which they just made is a start that should have been in affect sev days ago.

rubber bullets, tear gas. There are ways to stop it.

You'll need something stronger than that to stop the thousands of criminals looting the streets of Baltimore.

Im referring to his history over the last 5 years.

There is a reason there has been as many riots in the last 2 years alone in this country and its because they have been allowed to make incidents into something they aren't and has given thugs in this country (black,white, yellow) a free pass

to riot with no consequences. It's not a black or white thing, it's a lawless society this country has embraced. All you have to do is make it about race and you have a free pass. That is what it's come to.

And that is your perspective which you are free to have but if Obama has a different perspective then he is fanning the flames.

The ones looting, rioting, etc aren't doing it in the name of protest. Even MLK would be able to see that. He'd say the same thing a lot of black people are saying but that white people choose to ignore. He'd be trying to let people know that the looters aren't protestors and that they need to stop what they are doing. There are so many blacks speaking out against these violent acts as well as other acts in other cities but white people and the media choose to focus on the blacks who 'condone' it.

Carry on though.....

I will carry on but you only repeat what I said to begin with. MLK would be disappointed in the violence.

And that is your perspective which you are free to have but if Obama has a different perspective then he is fanning the flames.

He's fanning the flames

when a white officer does his job when they get a call that someone is breaking into a house and he responds and asks the gentleman for ID and is refused to show any and instead screams racism etc. and the POTUS comes out and calls

the policeman stupid and makes it a out race because the idiot professor thought he was right simply because he made

ir about race.

He he is fanning the flames when in Florida he allows idiots

like Al Sharpton to be the spokesman and kneels

down to what ever Al tells

him to do and sends atty gen to Florida for

civil

rights violations which never came to fruition. He fans the flames

with doing the same with Ferguson with the same result.

He puts Sharpton in his committees and allows

Al to spew hatred and racism yet still keeps quiet when it's black on white deaths etc.

He's fanning the flames

when a white officer does his job when they get a call that someone is breaking into a house and he responds and asks the gentleman for ID and is refused to show any and instead screams racism etc. and the POTUS comes out and calls

the policeman stupid and makes it a out race because the idiot professor thought he was right simply because he made

ir about race.

He he is fanning the flames when in Florida he allows idiots

like Al Sharpton to be the spokesman and kneels

doen to what ever Al tells

him to do and sends atty gen to Florida for

civil

rigbts viations which never came to fruition. He fans the flames

with doing the same with Ferguson with the same result.

He puts Sharpton in his committees and allows

Al to spew hatred and racism yet still keeps quiet when it's black in white deaths etc.

When he had the Beer Summit the whole nation believed the professor at the time. The truth came out later and Obama apologized. That's bad how?

Al Sharpton was not an official spokesperson for the White House. Never has been and never will be. Blame the media for giving Al a voice. Not Obama.

Wait, he sends in the federal government to investigate Trayvon and Michael Brown and the federal government finds out that nothing illegal took place and that's a problem? I'm so confused.

What committee is Al on? You may be right there. Unlike most people in America I refuse to give Al Sharpton more than 10 seconds of my attention.

It is pretty entertaining I must admit watching the idiots on tv and listening to their lame attempt

at trying justify the actions.

It doesn't benefit the media to put the blacks on television who speak out against them. There are so many blacks speaking out against what is happening in Baltimore. The media wins again though.