Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Preachit

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Preachit

  1. Let me rephrase. I've seen parents deliver a Gatorade to their children either directly, through an assistant coach, or through a team manager between the tip-off and the final horn several times.
  2. I think I would still bet on SK over Scott every time. Regardless of what happened last week.
  3. It bugs me when parents go over to the bench, during the game, to give their son or daughter a Gatorade. When I was a kid, my mom never approached the bench during a game to give me anything. I drank from the jug at the end of the bench. Am I just too much of a stick in the mud?
  4. It was a key component to the game and not something you see very often. I was not at the game and am curious as to what happened. The majority of the posts I see imply that the bump was not on purpose and that the team played well in spite of it.
  5. O'h I wish there somehow was video on this.
  6. I don't think "Over the Back" is an actual rule anymore. You never see refs make the old hand motion. I think they just call it a push.
  7. I know. But I thought Campbell could pretty much do whatever they wanted. Trimble shot free throws well and it helped them climb back into it. The lady camels were in better condition and I felt wore Trimble out. Trimble struggles against the 2-2-1 press. If Clifford does not hit a couple of 3's in the first quarter, it could have been a much bigger deficit. Campbell seemed more crisp and sharp than Trimble. There sure were a lot of fouls called.
  8. Score is a little closer than the game actually was. Campbell was pretty dominant. Trimble threw about six baskets in during the last two minutes to almost sneak a tie. Campbell was never losing though.
  9. From what I saw last night. I would be less happy if I were coaching the Lady Cats.
  10. Doesn't waste the effort. IT causes the other team to lose 20% of their timeouts.
  11. I think his has happened before. He had to quit a job because of his career.
  12. I think they lost by 1 to Carroll County. Heard they (Lady Eagles) played fast and have some good size.
  13. I also think that there are now only five rebounders. 2 offensive, 3 defensive, and 1 shooter. This was being enforced over the summer. So one side of the lane only has two people on it.
  14. Who knows how long his tenure will last. Just play everyone and win all your games and make sure everyone has fun and gets elected MVP.
  15. I saw a scenario where on a check swing the catcher appealed to the umpire that was positioned at 2nd base (2 man crew). The 2nd base umpire called that the batter went on the check swing for a strike. How does the umpire down at 2nd have a better angle then the one behind the plate?
  16. With the transfer of Clark from henry to Trimble, I think trimble has just narrowed the gap.
  17. Stacey May was a cop. HE was the old W-Town Head Coach. Aaron Stamm works in sporting goods
  18. Are we still talking about Jenna Martin?
  19. That is a big problem in itself. Why would parents let their daughters quit when times get tough? As parents we teach our kids to be strong and never give up. To not quit on your responsibilities even when things are falling apart. Do you quit your job when things are going bad? Do you quit college if you fail a class? Unless something very dangerous is taking place, how can kids "quit on their own?" Where are the parents to say "No, you are not quitting! I don't care how rough things are getting, you made a commitment and you will be a responsible person." If a kid refuses to try out, then that is there decision because they decided not to pursue the responsibility in the first place. But for parents to just let their children decide to quit on their own is irresponsible in my opinion.
  20. I just heard Doctor Phil say "The best predictor or future behavior is past behavior." We all know what happened to the last 3 coaches, what are the odds Coach Menifee will be able to thrive?
  21. I think It pays a whopping 2500 dollars too. One of the lowest stipends. Coaches do not coach for the money, but I doubt they would do it for free.
  22. I think that might be laughable. they might make the regional tournament but will probably have a losing record for the season
  23. Did they fill the vacancies on their coaching staff? I thought I saw they needed two assistants?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.