Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach's day job?

Featured Replies

Most HS coaches are teachers, but there are still a lot of Para Professionals. So I'm always curious, what coaches do you know with day jobs flexible enough to meet the time demands of a HS coach??

 

 

(this is just for fun and curiosity!)

Most HS coaches are teachers, but there are still a lot of Para Professionals. So I'm always curious, what coaches do you know with day jobs flexible enough to meet the time demands of a HS coach??

 

 

(this is just for fun and curiosity!)

 

CCH's Assistant Bacigalupo worked in sales for TQL a few years ago, but actually got another degree and is now teaching at the school as well.

Mike Code works as a teacher at Highlands while coaching varsity at Brossart. That's got to be difficult logistically.

Local Head Baseball Coach has his own Insurance Agency, probably helps clear up his free time to coach...since he owns his agency.

Mike Code works as a teacher at Highlands while coaching varsity at Brossart. That's got to be difficult logistically.

 

For some reason I didn't know this or forgot about it.

Stacey May was a cop. HE was the old W-Town Head Coach.

Aaron Stamm works in sporting goods

I work at an auto service center as a day job.

 

Hold on, I got a guy on the other line asking about a set of whitewalls.

Dayton's Girls coach works in another School System. Come to thiunk of it, their previous Boys coach didn't work at the School if memory serves me right.

Mike Code works as a teacher at Highlands while coaching varsity at Brossart. That's got to be difficult logistically.

 

And lives in Crittenden.

 

Josh Feldmann, the Brossart girls coach, also teaches in the Fort Thomas schools system, his assistant Gary Hunter sells CO2, and another assistant Barrett Bradshaw teaches at Campbell County.

 

During the years I coached at Brossart, I worked at P&G.

And lives in Crittenden.

 

Josh Feldmann, the Brossart girls coach, also teaches in the Fort Thomas schools system, his assistant Gary Hunter sells CO2, and another assistant Barrett Bradshaw teaches at Campbell County.

 

During the years I coached at Brossart, I worked at P&G.

 

Crittenden to Ft. Thomas is a haul.

Local Head Baseball Coach has his own Insurance Agency, probably helps clear up his free time to coach...since he owns his agency.

 

How's Phil Grundy doing these days? That's actually the same exact scenario we have here with Bardstown's baseball coach, Glenn Koger.

For some reason I didn't know this or forgot about it.

 

Same here.

The new Coach at Bourbon Co (Bob Eades) has his own painting business. I'm thinking he's a retired educator too though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.