Coach's day job?

Pi

Most HS coaches are teachers, but there are still a lot of Para Professionals. So I'm always curious, what coaches do you know with day jobs flexible enough to meet the time demands of a HS coach??

(this is just for fun and curiosity!)

Most HS coaches are teachers, but there are still a lot of Para Professionals. So I'm always curious, what coaches do you know with day jobs flexible enough to meet the time demands of a HS coach??

(this is just for fun and curiosity!)

CCH's Assistant Bacigalupo worked in sales for TQL a few years ago, but actually got another degree and is now teaching at the school as well.

Mike Code works as a teacher at Highlands while coaching varsity at Brossart. That's got to be difficult logistically.

And lives in Crittenden.

Josh Feldmann, the Brossart girls coach, also teaches in the Fort Thomas schools system, his assistant Gary Hunter sells CO2, and another assistant Barrett Bradshaw teaches at Campbell County.

During the years I coached at Brossart, I worked at P&G.

And lives in Crittenden.

Josh Feldmann, the Brossart girls coach, also teaches in the Fort Thomas schools system, his assistant Gary Hunter sells CO2, and another assistant Barrett Bradshaw teaches at Campbell County.

During the years I coached at Brossart, I worked at P&G.

Crittenden to Ft. Thomas is a haul.

Local Head Baseball Coach has his own Insurance Agency, probably helps clear up his free time to coach...since he owns his agency.

How's Phil Grundy doing these days? That's actually the same exact scenario we have here with Bardstown's baseball coach, Glenn Koger.