Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 2014/15

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2014/2015 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from NDA? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll start. I think ND will take a little hit from the norm this year IMO. They have a very good "big" in Smith and a good shooter in Stallman. They also have a couple nice players around them that I would consider 3's and 4's. However, they did lose a lot of talent to graduation. I think the toughest spot they have to fill is the PG spot. Even with all the talent they had last year, they struggled a little against different types of pressure. I think the PG spot is their question mark. They will be good again this year, but I don't think as good as the last two years. I would most likely rank them in the 3-5 spot in the 9th. (note: I think the 9th will be very balanced this year, so not a knock on ND at all).

Whoops! Forgot something. They will also miss Ellie Ogle tremendously. Probably the most dominate defensive player in the region. For the last 3 years, no one in an Notre Dame uniform ever had to worry about the other team's best player. Ogle had them. That makes a huge difference now that she is gone. Defensive stoppers like her don't come around that often.

Ditto RCC9. I think this is the beginning of their slide for the coming years. Stronger programs in SK, RYle, Highlands, etc. coming up, unless they get that magical transfer.

I think that the addition of Jenna Martin will really help them at the point guard position.

I think that the addition of Jenna Martin will really help them at the point guard position.

 

What year is she and where is she from?

What year is she and where is she from?

 

Transfer from Grant. Played in Stars organization.. Will be a good addition for ND. Nice player.

Transfer from Grant. Played in Stars organization.. Will be a good addition for ND. Nice player.

 

Ahhh...Who was her coach for the Stars? My younger daughter plays with the Stars too.

Isn't Baugh supposed to be a pretty good player?

Ahhh...Who was her coach for the Stars? My younger daughter plays with the Stars too.

 

I believe it was Faust.. but not certain

I believe it was Faust.. but not certain

 

So she plays AAU for Notre Dame's coach?? And now is transferring to ND?

Isn't Baugh supposed to be a pretty good player?

 

I coached Kennedy (Baugh) in AAU. I would put her in the other 3's and 4's they have that are good. I would put Hellman in that mix too.

So she plays AAU for Notre Dame's coach?? And now is transferring to ND?

 

You couldn't have teed up that Q&A any better RC. Well played.

Is that Legal? Seems like a lot of shady things going on in that District....IMO

Nothing shady. They were moving. She chose NDA. Had already look at that school the previous year. By the way. She is a sophomore.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.