Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Budman

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Budman

  1. Round One Wednesday Newport 67 Holy Cross 55 Dixie 60 Ryle 45 Round One Thursday Cooper 58 NCC 48 Cov Cath 85 St. Henry 50 Semi Finals Saturday Newport 65 Dixie 55 Cooper 62 Cov Cath 60 Finals Monday Cooper 70 Newport 55 All Tournament Team Kunkel-Cooper (MVP) Runion-Cooper McNeil-Cooper Burries-Newport Harding-Newport Walters-Cov Cath Westerbeck-St. Henry Hall-NCC Schreck-Dixie Zimmerman-Holy Cross Rankin-Ryle
  2. I think if Cov Cath wins the 9th region he has a chance. If Cooper wins the 9th region I think Adam Kunkel has a chance.
  3. 9am 6th girls 1030am 6th boys 12pm 7th girls 130pm 7th boys 3pm 8th girls 430pm 8th boys
  4. Adam Kunkel recorded a triple double last night versus Newport. I think that he will be the one to make a big run and win the player of the year award in the 9th.
  5. I assume Braydon Runion will have the Burries assignment and Blaine Walters will be working against Harding with some weakside help from his team.
  6. Camp Ernst with a clean sweep over Gray on Saturday.
  7. Payton Feldhaus. Good kid. Finally healthy for the first time in a couple of years.
  8. Camp Ernst 6th and 7th grade wins at Ockerman.
  9. Abby West with a nice stat line tonight. Congrats to Coach West and his team.
  10. Camp Ernst 7th Grade Boys are 14 wins 1 loss. Play at Ockerman tonight, Gray on Saturday (makeup game), St. Pius on Monday and Gray on Tuesday.
  11. How are we looking for seeding in each of the divisions?
  12. 8th grade Camp Ernst loses at Conner
  13. Camp Ernst 6th and 7th grade beats Conner.
  14. Camp Ernst 7th wins 45-25 over Ockerman
  15. Any updates from last night games?
  16. Key moment in the game with about 1 minute remaining, Cooper down 2 with the ball. Call timeout. Put 6 kids on the court and got tech foul. Neice hits both free throws to put them up 4 and they get the ball. Felt bad for players and coach. Simple miscommunication that cost them points at key moment.
  17. Over the Christmas break I was able to watch a lot of the top players in Kentucky. Adam Kunkel would be my choice as player of the year. The kid scores, handles, defends and rebounds at a very high level.
  18. Should be a great first round matchup. I look for Cooper to play very well and win this game. Last years experience at this event will help.
  19. Camp Ernst 6th, 7th and 8th over IHM
  20. Hendrix was an ELITE defender but I think Braydon Runion can also be that elite defender that gives top players a fit. I also think that Chris McNeil and Adam Kunkel are much better defenders this year. I think they will only continue to get better.
  21. I am bias but I truly believe Cooper wins the region again. The improved play of Chris McNeil and Braydon Runion give them a good chance of repeating.
  22. I really enjoy watching the 6th grade Camp Ernst team play. They shoot and pass as well as any 6th grade team I have watched the last couple of seasons. Hopefully they continue to play good basketball.
  23. Ken Chevelier didn't stay retired long! He is coaching the 8th grade boys at Camp Ernst this upcoming season.
  24. I hope Baker steps up and becomes a contributor at varsity level but I think he is still behind Houston, Ollier and Shidler. Cooper looses 2 elite players but has very good depth this year.
  25. Blaine has committed to play at NKU.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.