Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport vs Cooper predictions

Featured Replies

I think this will be a hard fought game I’m excited to attend this one.

I may even take this game in.

 

Does Newport have a chance?

  • Author

I definitely don’t expect them to lose by 15 and I believe they have a chance forsure.

The key will be for Cooper to keep Harding off the boards. Cooper should be able to do that. Cooper by double digits.

If the Newport team that lost to Beechwood shows up the game will get ugly early, if the other Newport teams shows up it could be a decent game. Now to answer your question, Cooper by 14.

Cooper will be very tough to beat at home. They beat Boone at home minus AK and Runion. I’ve heard what Cooper must do to win.... is there anything the Wildcats can do to win?

Cooper will be very tough to beat at home. They beat Boone at home minus AK and Runion. I’ve heard what Cooper must do to win.... is there anything the Wildcats can do to win?

 

Apparently not.

Newport always, always gives Cooper fits at Cooper. I look for this one to be close.

Cooper will be very tough to beat at home. They beat Boone at home minus AK and Runion. I’ve heard what Cooper must do to win.... is there anything the Wildcats can do to win?

You guys over analyze this game. Quite simply score more points, it works every time.

You guys over analyze this game. Quite simply score more points, it works every time.

 

Good to see you are going with Cooper by 15 also.

I can’t see this be a convincing win for Cooper unless the Newport team that showed up against Beechwood last weekend, shows up tomorrow. It will be much closer than people think.

Who will Cooper put on Burries and Harding?

 

I assume Braydon Runion will have the Burries assignment and Blaine Walters will be working against Harding with some weakside help from his team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.