Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport vs Cooper predictions

Featured Replies

Depends on if McGuire can play. If not, I see this as a close contest but Cooper gets the win 56-49. If McGuire plays, Newport wins by 5.

I don’t think it matters who plays. Cooper by 15+

Newport has had been up and down at times this year and Cooper hasn't played great b-ball as of late IMO. It will be interesting to see who steps up and wants it more. Both teams can play, who will be the kid on the winning team that steps up and wins this game???

Newport has had been up and down at times this year and Cooper hasn't played great b-ball as of late IMO. It will be interesting to see who steps up and wants it more. Both teams can play, who will be the kid on the winning team that steps up and wins this game???

AK with big game tonight!!

Good to see you are going with Cooper by 15 also.

 

Correction,Cooper by 14.

AK with big game tonight!!

 

That's yet to be seen. Superman doesn't seem to be playing as good with his mask on. :)

Newport has had been up and down at times this year and Cooper hasn't played great b-ball as of late IMO. It will be interesting to see who steps up and wants it more. Both teams can play, who will be the kid on the winning team that steps up and wins this game???

 

Evidently Newport has 0 chance of winning, so that player will be someone from Cooper.

I can’t see this be a convincing win for Cooper unless the Newport team that showed up against Beechwood last weekend, shows up tomorrow. It will be much closer than people think.

 

If Cooper follows Beechwood's game plan, there is a good chance Newport will look a lot like they did in the Beechwood game. The critical factor is Harding being able to avoid foul trouble and stay on the floor.

If Cooper follows Beechwood's game plan, there is a good chance Newport will look a lot like they did in the Beechwood game. The critical factor is Harding being able to avoid foul trouble and stay on the floor.

 

There’s no arguing that point. But we also need to remember McGuire only played about 2 minutes that game also.

Evidently Newport has 0 chance of winning, so that player will be someone from Cooper.

 

I didn't say that. I'm guessing you meant that for someone else??? I think both teams can play as I mentioned above. I do give the edge to Cooper because they have a deeper bench but Newport's starting 5 can hang with anyone.

I didn't say that. I'm guessing you meant that for someone else??? I think both teams can play as I mentioned above. I do give the edge to Cooper because they have a deeper bench but Newport's starting 5 can hang with anyone.

 

Yes, not directed towards you, in general. And I haven’t seen Cooper this year but as for Newport’s bench they’ll go 2-3 deep and that’s about it. So it could be a factor.

No Kunkel on Burries? Burries on Kunkel? That's the match-up everyone wants to see.

That's yet to be seen. Superman doesn't seem to be playing as good with his mask on. :)

 

And I'm sure that has you all giddy with excitement that AK is not at his best while wearing the mask.

My heart breaks for the kid he was definitely playing like the best player in the state before the nose surgery. Hopefully he starts putting those numbers up again starting tonight. He did a lot better in the Ryle game.

Cooper by 15

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.