Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2013/2014 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Conner? Remember, please be constructive.

Need big year from Myers, Maines, and Hendricks. Lots of young talent on the bench but not varsity tested.

Myers, Hendricks, Maines & Gambrel...don't forget Gambrel at point!! I look for a couple sophomores to step up to the plate as well!! Frye & Boelter handled themselves at a couple games I saw this summer!! Conner has a young bench, but any player off that bench can cause trouble for opponents!!!

Although very young I would expect Conner and Coach Stamm to have another very good year. Myers, Maines, Hendricks and Gambrel all have considerable varsity experience and along with some other young talent should make for an exciting year in Hebron.

Did they fill the vacancies on their coaching staff? I thought I saw they needed two assistants?

It is my understanding that they only had 1 opening and they were lucky enough to get Michelle Gambrel to take over the JV team. I'm sure she will do an excellent job and they shouldn't miss a beat.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.