NKU Hires Darrin Horn

gametime

You hearing that Kelsey bailed out in the 11th hour and 59 minute?

I think that's being a bit overblown. The two sides were never all that close on the terms of the contract from what I'm hearing. Kelsey didn't feel it was enough to make basically a lateral move, and decided to stay where he's at.

This article speculates that Kelsey didn't back out and it was about his contract buy out.

NKU basketball coaching search: Why did the Pat Kelsey deal fall apart?

I'm excited about the Horn hire. If he can replicate what he did in WKU, I'll take it. NKU in the Sweet 16 would be nice. I was waiting on getting season tickets until they made a hire. I am happy with Horn so I went ahead and put my deposit down today.

This article speculates that Kelsey didn't back out and it was about his contract buy out.

NKU basketball coaching search: Why did the Pat Kelsey deal fall apart?

I'm excited about the Horn hire. If he can replicate what he did in WKU, I'll take it. NKU in the Sweet 16 would be nice. I was waiting on getting season tickets until they made a hire. I am happy with Horn so I went ahead and put my deposit down today.

Interesting article. As far as the issue with the buyout that is likely code for if Xavier ever hires you to be their head coach then they will owe us a bunch of money.