94 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Ryle
    • Covington Catholic

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ryle Rebounds from a bad second half against B.Station. For a victory here.

1st half against B. Station looked good still some kinks to work out but was impressed with Morgan's pocket presence and the play of the receivers.

Thought the running backs looked good.

Defense really surprised me in the 1st half Selby and Meiman are heavily relied on to make outstanding plays. Need help at DB though Rich looks good but having inexperienced corners hurt them a few times tonight.

This team isn't as good as the 2010 team or 2006 team but there is a high ceiling with this many talented athletes.

Ryle had to many turnovers and struggled both sides of the ball against Bryan Station.

Ryle was winning at halftime against a very fast Station team. I'm sure the turnovers will be corrected and Ryle, who is rated higher than CovCath, will be difficult to beat.

Ryle was winning at halftime against a very fast Station team. I'm sure the turnovers will be corrected and Ryle, who is rated higher than CovCath, will be difficult to beat.

Half time score was 14 to 13 turn overs killed Ryle. CovCath is a better team than Bryan Station should be a easy night.

I think Ryle Rebounds from a bad second half against B.Station. For a victory here.

1st half against B. Station looked good still some kinks to work out but was impressed with Morgan's pocket presence and the play of the receivers.

Thought the running backs looked good.

Defense really surprised me in the 1st half Selby and Meiman are heavily relied on to make outstanding plays. Need help at DB though Rich looks good but having inexperienced corners hurt them a few times tonight.

This team isn't as good as the 2010 team or 2006 team but there is a high ceiling with this many talented athletes.

It was the slot wr's that killed Ryle and those are the safety or olb responsibility. I can only remember one or two catches by Bryan Station wr's for the whole game.

If you are CCH make Morgan move a little, is key. His throwing motion reminds me a lot of Phillip Rivers, really short and rally quick, but to me,it makes it difficult to throw on the run. Also, I only recall a couple of completions that were thrown outside of the "box" and those two were three yard hitches. I am not counting the back out of the backfield on the "Scat" concept. I like the pass to #85 across the middle, it was sharp and on the money at about 15yds, plus if I recognized the concept correctly that would have been option #3 .

Jake Long at te looked great for Ryle, tall fast and all out. He did drop one that almost went through his chest.

England was a beast the first three carries and then it seemed like he started "looking" more than running. When he just "goes" he looks great. Would have been nice to see him playing tailback back in the day on one of Boone County's Owen Hauck teams. England would have been running the ball 40+ times a game just hammering people.

McCregor, Bateman, and Burch, looked good running the ball for Ryle, all three run hard. Why not put two of them at slot so you could have 3 of the 4 on the field at the same time? Then when you go no TE just move Long out wide because he is so fast that he would be a match up problem for most teams little corners.

OL not very big, in fact I think England is bigger than all of them but Ross.

Side note do not try to abbreviate Bryan Station....word filter violation.

It was the slot wr's that killed Ryle and those are the safety or olb responsibility. I can only remember one or two catches by Bryan Station wr's for the whole game.

If you are CCH make Morgan move a little, is key. His throwing motion reminds me a lot of Phillip Rivers, really short and rally quick, but to me,it makes it difficult to throw on the run. Also, I only recall a couple of completions that were thrown outside of the "box" and those two were three yard hitches. I am not counting the back out of the backfield on the "Scat" concept. I like the pass to #85 across the middle, it was sharp and on the money at about 15yds, plus if I recognized the concept correctly that would have been option #3 .

Jake Long at te looked great for Ryle, tall fast and all out. He did drop one that almost went through his chest.

England was a beast the first three carries and then it seemed like he started "looking" more than running. When he just "goes" he looks great. Would have been nice to see him playing tailback back in the day on one of Boone County's Owen Hauck teams. England would have been running the ball 40+ times a game just hammering people.

McCregor, Bateman, and Burch, looked good running the ball for Ryle, all three run hard. Why not put two of them at slot so you could have 3 of the 4 on the field at the same time? Then when you go no TE just move Long out wide because he is so fast that he would be a match up problem for most teams little corners.

OL not very big, in fact I think England is bigger than all of them but Ross.

Side note do not try to abbreviate Bryan Station....word filter violation.

Lol, that's why in the updates I typed out Station.