94 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Ryle
    • Covington Catholic

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath wins because of the 77th player not listed on the roster......God is on CCH's side and no way he let's them lose on the first game on the new turf with the new cross in the logo........

So Ryle's team is a bunch of heathens then? :idunno:

CovCath wins because of the 77th player not listed on the roster......God is on CCH's side and no way he let's them lose on the first game on the new turf with the new cross in the logo........

So Ryle's team is a bunch of heathens then? :idunno:

I asked God today if he liked Cov. Cath better than Ryle. He said he couldn't answer that considering he hasn't been at Cov. Cath in quite a while......

Note to Cov cath parents: My son just showed me some spirit banners from the Cov cath student body that I feel are not very appropriate. They weren't beat ryle or along those lines they are actually naming players and putting them on twitter. Bad word Ryle on twitter. That's classless and definately not what I would expect from a " Christian " school. It's obvious who has more class.

I think the new coach will have the boys from CCH just a little bit motivated and they will be ready to go, not that Ryle won't be. Not a lot of film for Ryle to watch, if any.

Also love the old school 5:30 start. Should be fun to watch and sounds like weather will be perfect. CCH 31 - 21. Good luck to both. Stay healthy.

I think the new coach will have the boys from CCH just a little bit motivated and they will be ready to go, not that Ryle won't be. Not a lot of film for Ryle to watch, if any.

Also love the old school 5:30 start. Should be fun to watch and sounds like weather will be perfect. CCH 31 - 21. Good luck to both. Stay healthy.

If Ryle doesn't have any film from CCH, then how would CCH have film of Ryle this year?

Note to Cov cath parents: My son just showed me some spirit banners from the Cov cath student body that I feel are not very appropriate. They weren't beat ryle or along those lines they are actually naming players and putting them on twitter. Bad word Ryle on twitter. That's classless and definately not what I would expect from a " Christian " school. It's obvious who has more class.

Well that should give those Ryle players some extra motivation to beat CCH.

Big hand made signs.

I feel pretty confident in saying that no inappropriate banners will be allowed to be hung- maybe no banners at all.

And...it can not be said enough...high school kids (no matter where they attend school) are all the same. Insert social media and voila- instant trouble.

Edited by Bluedad