5A #4 Covington Catholic vs. Ryle Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Ryle
    • Covington Catholic

If Ryle doesn't have any film from CCH, then how would CCH have film of Ryle this year?

What I meant was that Ryle may not have much to watch with this being a new staff and therefore no past film or tendencies to go off of.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you saw Blake recently and say that Morgan is still 10-15 lbs heavier, then I think you need your eyes checked. After a couple years growing in the Dayton football program, Blake looks more solid than he ever was in high school- which is, of course, to be expected.

Might have mis-spoke. I am comparing them as high school players. Aaron OHara is a very good comparison build wise to Blake when you look at them as high school players. Tanner much thicker than Blake was at this stage of high school. I did see Blake recently. One of my favorites. My eyes are just fine but thanks for the comment.

A great early season match up for many to enjoy. Ryle is loaded with athletes at the skill positions. The big ? for Ryle is if the o-line is established enough this early to create space for England and time for Morgan to gunsling???

If so I think Ryle wins by 10+. If not and the blueboys have absorbed Coach Evistons new attitude, and the covcath o-line provides a young QB time to implement a run-and- shoot offense cchs wins by 10.

Look for a lot of screens and quick passes to give these QBs a firm foundation of success to build on. The x factor in this one will come down to what teams defensive backfield defends the best and produces turnovers. Might have to catch the first half of this one before an other obligation takes me up Dixie hwy!

Enjoy folks...it's going to be a good one!!!

Here is the bottom line for this game. Cov. Cath lost a lot of very good players from last years team, where as Ryle didn't. Ryle has much better play makers then Cov. Cath, not to mention over all team speed as well. I really don't think this game will be that close, Ryle by 10 or more points, they are the better team, period end of story. Expect your first loss Cov. Cath in about 9 hrs. from now. FEAR DA RAIDER!

GO RAIDERS!

Here is the bottom line for this game. Cov. Cath lost a lot of very good players from last years team, where as Ryle didn't. Ryle has much better play makers then Cov. Cath, not to mention over all team speed as well. I really don't think this game will be that close, Ryle by 10 or more points, they are the better team, period end of story. Expect your first loss Cov. Cath in about 9 hrs. from now. FEAR DA RAIDER!
GO RAIDERS!

Hahahaha

GO RAIDERS

Less coffee...

Yeah good luck with that. Reality? You do realize you are talking trash about high school football right? You know...the game played by 16 and 17 year old young men?

I at NO POINT talked any trash about the Cov. Cath players. You need to learn to read better! I was just making a statement about tonight's game, period!

GO RAIDERS!

You just disrespected last year's seniors who had some real good football players, some of who are playing at the next level. I expect a real competitive football game today between two programs that appear to be on the rise. Good luck to both schools.

You all seem to be a bit sensitive this morning.

He didn't disrespect any seniors. You all are reading too much into some posts. He simply said Cov Cath lost a lot to graduation while Ryle is returning most of their skill players etc.

People need to lighten up lol