1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Ryle
    • Covington Catholic

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to CovCath about it. I know SK's is correct. :idunno:

No thanks- I don't need to creep around websites looking at rosters- but from what you've posted on these teams, much of the info is incorrect. Not that anyone is keeping count.

So the fact that you know MaxPreps is typically incorrect suggests that you've creeped around. :)

Think I clearly stated "from what you posted on these teams..." So I'm assuming he's getting all his info from places like Maxpreps. Better?

Ryle has been building on this senior class for a few years. Add in a stud QB and most people in the know are not underestimating the Raiders.

Right, we have said it since they were freshman that we think we have something special with this class. It's nice to see the groups behind them also developing nicely. It remains to be seen how the season turns out but this group has the attributes of a REALLY good team.

No educated or logical reason, just a feeling that CCH wins this by at least 2 touchdowns.

Agreed! I think it will only be a 7 point difference, still unsure of Ryle's defense, skeptic of their o-line. Hope I'm wrong, Ryle is loaded with a bunch of stud athletes that can play many positions, not a bad problem to have at all. Good luck to both teams Friday! Going to be a great start to a new season for either team!