94 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Ryle
    • Covington Catholic

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for all that would know. Does it cost anything to take your school buses to games? Say for Ryle, they have Cty buses right? I guess maybe the drivers you have to pay, but that can't really be that much. So pretty much nothing to take school district buses to games? Just curious.

Question for all that would know. Does it cost anything to take your school buses to games? Say for Ryle, they have Cty buses right? I guess maybe the drivers you have to pay, but that can't really be that much. So pretty much nothing to take school district buses to games? Just curious.

Yes we have to rent the bus pay for the fuel and driver. Boone County gives nothing, zilch to sports.....

Yes we have to rent the bus pay for the fuel and driver. Boone County gives nothing, zilch to sports.....

Wow! When you hear people talk and read stuff on here about how bad Boone Cty School District is, you have to wonder but now this. They don't provide transportation to games. That's really sad!

Note to Cov cath parents: My son just showed me some spirit banners from the Cov cath student body that I feel are not very appropriate. They weren't beat ryle or along those lines they are actually naming players and putting them on twitter. Bad word Ryle on twitter. That's classless and definately not what I would expect from a " Christian " school. It's obvious who has more class.

From what I saw, the banners were pretty harmless. A student took a picture of the banners then added a bad word in a snapchat and probably sent it to a friend who went to ryle. As snapchats auto delete unless you screen shot them. I didn't see any bad words actually on the banners. But there could have been pictures I didn't see. Also, apparently a ryle student section Twitter account made a joke referencing cov cath and child abuse. Guess what. Neither are a big deal and neither of those things make those kids bad. They are teenagers and it has been pretty harmless from what I've seen.

Hope it's a great game.

I don't know who will win this game but I do know what team a loss will hurt more. Ryle. With all the talk this offseason about how much Ryle has improved and may be the best team next to Hoghlands in NKY, a loss in this game would hurt their standings more than if cch lost.