Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 2)

LRCW

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give BP some credit for his game today. Looked like he played pretty solid.

I wasn't able to watch the game today. Looks like I missed a good one.

PS, I was informed BP pulled his pants back down. He played good because he didn't look stupid anymore :lol:

I'll give BP some credit for his game today. Looked like he played pretty solid.

I wasn't able to watch the game today. Looks like I missed a good one.

PS, I was informed BP pulled his pants back down. He played good because he didn't look stupid anymore :lol:

Why don't you like the look of showing the stockings?

Was at the game today against the Brewers...beautiful day for a baseball game. It was great to be back in GABP. The boys sure came to play today, that is for sure. I love the energy and how young our team is. Also, it certainly seemed like there was more than 25,000 there today, guess I'm bad at guessing.

I was looking at the schedule today while at the ballpark, they don't have a true west coast trip after June 15th? I thought that was pretty favorable for us in my opinion.

Lastly, today might be the first time I've ever seen someone miss the Skyline Shuffle at the ballpark...crazy.

Was at the game today against the Brewers...beautiful day for a baseball game. It was great to be back in GABP. The boys sure came to play today, that is for sure. I love the energy and how young our team is. Also, it certainly seemed like there was more than 25,000 there today, guess I'm bad at guessing.

I was looking at the schedule today while at the ballpark, they don't have a true west coast trip after June 15th? I thought that was pretty favorable for us in my opinion.

Lastly, today might be the first time I've ever seen someone miss the Skyline Shuffle at the ballpark...crazy.

They missed it at the game on Saturday too.