Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 2)

LRCW

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the high socks (wore them myself) but I must admit BP looks a little goofy with them.

I was at the game today too. Have a little sun burn to show for it. Beautiful weather & an awesome game.

Arroyo was getting hit hard but ended up with a solid outing.

I am absolutely confused why anyone would ever throw Gomes an inside fastball...or a fastball at all.

Like we all said last year, watching this team play is just a lot of fun. They play hard and they don't ever give up. Just awesome...3-0.

What is this skyline shuffle you boys speak of?

Show a 3-way, 4-way & 5-way on the jumbotron...hide a ball underneath, then mix up the 3 ways. One fan guesses whether the ball is under the 3-way, 4-way or 5-way. If he's right, his row gets a coney. If he's wrong, the row behind him gets it.

Today, it was under the 3-way. I thought he originally held up 3 fingers, but then he guessed 5-way.

Show a 3-way, 4-way & 5-way on the jumbotron...hide a ball underneath, then mix up the 3 ways. One fan guesses whether the ball is under the 3-way, 4-way or 5-way. If he's right, his row gets a coney. If he's wrong, the row behind him gets it.

Today, it was under the 3-way. I thought he originally held up 3 fingers, but then he guessed 5-way.

Me not knowing this proves I need to go to more reds games, hell even 1 reds game would be an improvement over the last 2 years. 2 years ago they sucked and were already out of contention before I even got a chance to go to any games and last year I wanted to go to some but for some reason never even made it to one. Not letting that happen this year.

Why don't you like the look of showing the stockings?
Wasn't meant for me but I love the stockings look. I think that it looks more like a real baseball uniform. I can certainly remember the "stirrups" with the stretch medical socks. Now that is a baseball look. I wish they would all go back to that.