Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 217
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the high socks (wore them myself) but I must admit BP looks a little goofy with them.

 

I was at the game today too. Have a little sun burn to show for it. Beautiful weather & an awesome game.

 

Arroyo was getting hit hard but ended up with a solid outing.

 

I am absolutely confused why anyone would ever throw Gomes an inside fastball...or a fastball at all.

 

Like we all said last year, watching this team play is just a lot of fun. They play hard and they don't ever give up. Just awesome...3-0.

It's good to see my boy Paul Janish start the season well. I've begged BGP to put him in for about 3 years now. :lol:

What is this skyline shuffle you boys speak of?

 

Show a 3-way, 4-way & 5-way on the jumbotron...hide a ball underneath, then mix up the 3 ways. One fan guesses whether the ball is under the 3-way, 4-way or 5-way. If he's right, his row gets a coney. If he's wrong, the row behind him gets it.

 

Today, it was under the 3-way. I thought he originally held up 3 fingers, but then he guessed 5-way.

^ Everyone usually tells you what it is anyway if you are unsure. I can't believe people get it wrong.

^ Everyone usually tells you what it is anyway if you are unsure. I can't believe people get it wrong.

 

I wasn't paying attention but the people around me knew the right answer...

Show a 3-way, 4-way & 5-way on the jumbotron...hide a ball underneath, then mix up the 3 ways. One fan guesses whether the ball is under the 3-way, 4-way or 5-way. If he's right, his row gets a coney. If he's wrong, the row behind him gets it.

 

Today, it was under the 3-way. I thought he originally held up 3 fingers, but then he guessed 5-way.

 

Me not knowing this proves I need to go to more reds games, hell even 1 reds game would be an improvement over the last 2 years. 2 years ago they sucked and were already out of contention before I even got a chance to go to any games and last year I wanted to go to some but for some reason never even made it to one. Not letting that happen this year.

I wasn't paying attention but the people around me knew the right answer...

 

So you cost everyone in your row the coneys? :D

They missed it opening day too lol. Maybe the screen is broken!

They missed it opening day too lol. Maybe the screen is broken!

 

So that means the fans are 0-3? Considering I've never seen anyone miss this before yesterday, I'm kind of shocked.

 

I hate off days!

Why don't you like the look of showing the stockings?
Wasn't meant for me but I love the stockings look. I think that it looks more like a real baseball uniform. I can certainly remember the "stirrups" with the stretch medical socks. Now that is a baseball look. I wish they would all go back to that.
A great start to the season. Week 2 begins with the Astros on Tuesday night.

 

Only 159 more to go for an undefeated season!

So that means the fans are 0-3? Considering I've never seen anyone miss this before yesterday, I'm kind of shocked.

 

I hate off days!

 

Maybe they should keep missing it as long as our winning streak stays alive.

I always wore the high socks... I love the look.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.