Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

I have a man crush on Drew Stubbs and I'm not afraid to admit it. :cool:

  • Replies 217
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I predict BP gets drilled next AB.

Astros are pitiful.

 

They aren't the Killer Bees. I might be able to name two or three Astros these days.

The Mayor is just crushing Marty... :lol:

CincinnatiReds Cincinnati Reds

The Reds have scored 43 runs, second-highest total in modern history through 5g. The 1976 World Series champion scored 44 in its first 5g.

With more than a touchdown lead, can Cordero set them down 1-2-3?

Sean Casey may be the nicest guy who has ever stepped foot on the planet, but his live at the chuckle hut color commentary is like fingernails down a chalk board to me. I say fire the Mayor. Put Gametime in the slot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.