April 7, 201115 yr Hope you guys enjoyed your good start. A loss today right before they head out west. Let's see if they can fare better out west this year.
April 7, 201115 yr Hope you guys enjoyed your good start. A loss today right before they head out west. Let's see if they can fare better out west this year. Glad you could join us finally.
April 7, 201115 yr Hope you guys enjoyed your good start. A loss today right before they head out west. Let's see if they can fare better out west this year. No surprise that you're making an apperance now. Oh well, can't win them all.
April 7, 201115 yr Finally, I wasn't sure they would ever be in the loss column... But I really thought they were going to pull off the comeback today. Got to appreciate a team that doesn't quit, I wish the Cardinals could learn that. Honestly, I didn't think the Reds would be very good this year, and so far they are proving me wrong. Congrats on the great start to the season.
April 7, 201115 yr Author Not sure why they took LeCure out in the 5th.... LeCure pitched well. They only reason I can give was that he was at 85 pitches, and maybe hadn't been stretched out that far in Spring Training.
April 7, 201115 yr LeCure pitched well. They only reason I can give was that he was at 85 pitches, and maybe hadn't been stretched out that far in Spring Training. He only had what, 10 days to work into being a starter???
April 7, 201115 yr Author He only had what, 10 days to work into being a starter??? Not really sure, I know it was late in Spring Training. He may have had only 1 start after they named him to take Cueto's place.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.