Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

A great start to the season. Week 2 begins with the Astros on Tuesday night.

  • Replies 217
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Reds head to the west coast this week, correct?

 

 

Yes, Arizona first, and then to San Diego.

I'll give BP some credit for his game today. Looked like he played pretty solid.

 

I wasn't able to watch the game today. Looks like I missed a good one.

 

PS, I was informed BP pulled his pants back down. He played good because he didn't look stupid anymore :lol:

  • Author
I'll give BP some credit for his game today. Looked like he played pretty solid.

 

I wasn't able to watch the game today. Looks like I missed a good one.

 

PS, I was informed BP pulled his pants back down. He played good because he didn't look stupid anymore :lol:

 

 

Why don't you like the look of showing the stockings?

Why don't you like the look of showing the stockings?

 

It's just a high school look, IMO.

 

I hate that Bill Bray does it too.

  • Author
It's just a high school look, IMO.

 

I hate that Bill Bray does it too.

 

 

It's an old school look.

It's an old school look.

 

I'm more of a in the moment kind of guy.

Way to start the season; a sweep over the Brewers is a heck of a way to begin. Hopefully, it's only the beginning of what's to come.

Was at the game today against the Brewers...beautiful day for a baseball game. It was great to be back in GABP. The boys sure came to play today, that is for sure. I love the energy and how young our team is. Also, it certainly seemed like there was more than 25,000 there today, guess I'm bad at guessing.

 

I was looking at the schedule today while at the ballpark, they don't have a true west coast trip after June 15th? I thought that was pretty favorable for us in my opinion.

 

Lastly, today might be the first time I've ever seen someone miss the Skyline Shuffle at the ballpark...crazy.

Was at the game today against the Brewers...beautiful day for a baseball game. It was great to be back in GABP. The boys sure came to play today, that is for sure. I love the energy and how young our team is. Also, it certainly seemed like there was more than 25,000 there today, guess I'm bad at guessing.

 

I was looking at the schedule today while at the ballpark, they don't have a true west coast trip after June 15th? I thought that was pretty favorable for us in my opinion.

 

Lastly, today might be the first time I've ever seen someone miss the Skyline Shuffle at the ballpark...crazy.

 

They missed it at the game on Saturday too.

They missed it at the game on Saturday too.

 

Wow, don't know how that gets missed two days in a row.

  • Author
Wow, don't know how that gets missed two days in a row.

 

 

Hey, it's early. You have to remember, some of the fans didn't get a Spring Training. Cut them some slack. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.