Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

  • Author
4 games in and this is the 2nd day of lineup complaints. :lol:

 

 

We all know what kind of game Hanigan had after a poster complained that Hernandez was sitting again. I hope Heisey can do the same thing. :)

  • Replies 217
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I'm sure the fact the Astros are throwing a lefty made the decision who to sit easier for Dusty, but I don't think sitting Bruce against lefties is going to be a common trend this year.

 

I'm just of the opinion that you play your best players all the time. Guys like Votto, Bruce, & Stubbs should be out there a minimum 155 games.

I'm just of the opinion that you play your best players all the time. Guys like Votto, Bruce, & Stubbs should be out there a minimum 155 games.

 

It's gonna be hard to keep anyone fresh that way. Heisey needs some at bats every now and then.

Game isn't in HD... Come on FSN get it together.

 

I read the Blue Jackets and Cavs are in HD tonight. That's annoying.

I read the Blue Jackets and Cavs are in HD tonight. That's annoying.

 

No kidding who is even watching those 2. :lol:

 

 

Stadium looks VERY empty.

3-0 Redlegs still in the first. Sounds like Happ is struggling with the zone.

Lets go ahead and put the nail in the coffin Ramon...

I thought every game this year was going to be in HD.

Phillips left the game with an injury. They'll try to give an update tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.