April 7, 201115 yr Not only are the Reds ballin but the Cards continue to struggle! Talent wise right now it looks like Reds 1, Brewers 2, Cards 3, Pitt 4. Obviously it's a long season but it sure is nice to see them getting some seperation early.
April 7, 201115 yr Author Not only are the Reds ballin but the Cards continue to struggle! Talent wise right now it looks like Reds 1, Brewers 2, Cards 3, Pitt 4. Obviously it's a long season but it sure is nice to see them getting some seperation early. And PETA Tony had one of his crying fits after the game today.
April 7, 201115 yr About what? http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/pages/video?PID=BygrgruLwNd0ZhR09NIQI_4bHN96QRxr I'm not a Tony fan but I have to side with him on this one. Asking about batting averages one week into the season is asinine.
April 7, 201115 yr Reds are staying hot! I was hoping to take a half day at work today and head down to the ballpark but couldn't swing it.
April 7, 201115 yr Obviously it's really early but I really think the Reds are the most talented team in the division and I think the Brewers getting Greineke along with the Cards losing Waynewright + some bats is going to shake this division up. Pujols has not been good so that will change the outcome of some games but not having to face Carpenter+Waynwright back to back makes the Cards a different team + Grineke makes the Brewers a different team. Cards have to be most respected becauuse they do it year in year out but that's my gut feeling on this Division.
April 7, 201115 yr Stubbs CF Phillips 2B Votto 1B Gomes LF Bruce RF Renteria SS Francisco 3B Hanigan C LeCure P
April 7, 201115 yr Obviously it's really early but I really think the Reds are the most talented team in the division and I think the Brewers getting Greineke along with the Cards losing Waynewright + some bats is going to shake this division up. Pujols has not been good so that will change the outcome of some games but not having to face Carpenter+Waynwright back to back makes the Cards a different team + Grineke makes the Brewers a different team. Cards have to be most respected becauuse they do it year in year out but that's my gut feeling on this Division. I heard Al Oliver say " I am not being a homer, but the Pirates will be a lot better this season." So far he might be right.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.