Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 217
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
2 out RBI's are one of my favorites things.

 

 

I like them too, but I also like that one out RBI by Hanigan. :D

I like them too, but I also like that one out RBI by Hanigan. :D

 

:lol::lol: Opps. :p

Is this the 3rd straight game not in HD?

Also a big thank you to the Diamondbacks defense this inning.

 

And again...

Is this the 3rd straight game not in HD?

 

I think 2nd there is one more Wednesday then the rest are in HD.

Apparently Cincinnati Bell Fiber Optics doesn't have Fox Sports in HD?

Bronson stops the losing streak and gets to 2-0. Can't say enough about the way he has battled to start this year.

Nice to see Gomes come up with a big knock. Hanigan looks like an all-star so far this season.

Nice win for the Reds.

 

You're back....we're for sure winning the division again.

I was just looking back at past MLB drafts. We took Drew Stubbs 2 spots before Tim Linecum. I know it's easy to say now but it's just interesting to think what could have been.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.