Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 2)

Featured Replies

  • Author
I thought every game this year was going to be in HD.

 

 

It's in HD on Fox Sports Indiana. I'm not sure why FSO isn't showing it in HD.

  • Replies 217
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's in HD on Fox Sports Indiana. I'm not sure why FSO isn't showing it in HD.

 

Brutal.

I thought every game this year was going to be in HD.

 

4 of 145 games on FSN are in standard format.

Good to see Leake back on track. He carried the starting staff out of the gate last year. He might be a hard guy to chase out of the rotation.

4-0 for the first time since 90. Last 4 times the reds have started 4-0 they have made it to the world series.

  • Author
4-0 for the first time since 90. Last 4 times the reds have started 4-0 they have made it to the world series.

 

 

Not true. The 1980 Reds didn't even make the playoffs.

  • Author
4-0 for the first time since 90. Last 4 times the reds have started 4-0 they have made it to the world series.

 

 

Neither did the 1987 Reds. Where did you get your info? :lol:

Neither did the 1987 Reds. Where did you get your info? :lol:

 

Maybe I heard wrong but I thought thats what Thom said on the tv tonight. Sounds like I heard wrong.

  • Author
Maybe I heard wrong but I thought thats what Thom said on the tv tonight. Sounds like I heard wrong.

 

 

He may have, but he was wrong if he said it. :thumb:

I thought he said 1919, 1970, 1976, and 1990.

 

Maybe he just said 4 times not the last 4 times then.

Glad to see Leake do well but I wanna see what he does vs a legit MLB roster.

Great start! Any word on BP?

I read where he said he was "fine." Had trouble breathing for a little and was taken out for precautionary purposes. I'm guessing the lead had a bunch to do with it.

3 RBI's for my boy Heisey, not a bad night!

 

I am so happy with how this team is playing. They seem so much more patient and disciplined at the plate compared to last year. I mean who would believe that Gomes would already have 7 walks at this point in there year? I sure hope that they can continue that trend because I believe it will pay off big later in the seasons.

 

Mike Leake had a solid night. Anyone else wish he could teach some other guys on the team to get the bunt down for a hit with no one on base?

 

Good all-around game for the Reds! Loving it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.