George Rogers Clark 62 Pendleton County 40

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Coach Humphries and his Cards.

Long time coming. The Gorilla has left the building.

Great job late, and post season, Coach Sims and the Pendleton County Wildcats. Timing being everything, you were running against too much horse tonight.

2011-12 should be a very interesting one in Falmouth and in the 10th Region.

Very nice atmosphere tonight! Enjoyed seeing and meeting fellow BGP members such as Gold Sunrise, MCpapa, All In, bigblueinsanity, ladiesbballcoach, Randy Parker, fanbase, AHSPanther23, care4alifesaver, and sumoroyal.

GREAT END TO A GREAT SEASON!

CONGRATS TO PC on a nice tournament run!

Very nice atmosphere tonight! Enjoyed seeing and meeting fellow BGP members such as Gold Sunrise, MCpapa, All In, bigblueinsanity, ladiesbballcoach, Randy Parker, fanbase, AHSPanther23, care4alifesaver, and sumoroyal.

Sounds like they needed a separate hospitality room for the upper crust of BGP. Congrats to coach Hump, I wish him the best.

Congrats to the CARDS! Played a fantastic game tonight! What a great crowd and spirit from both teams. Pendleton brought a ton of people, and the students were having a blast. Great to see that kind of enthusiasm!

Very proud of GRC!

The Fieldhouse was indeed crawling with BGPers tonight. I shared my popcorn (which was delicious, by the way :popcorn:) with three of them. Hogs, you know who you are. :lol: I too enjoyed a very nice conversation w/ All In. :thumb: Sumo is a permanent fixture @ the Fieldhouse. LBBC's nose is probably bleeding. :lol:

But special attention should be given to Gold Sunrise, a tried and true GRC fan. Don't know Goldie personally, but a friend pointed her out to me. Saw her storm the court with the fans--almost losing her glasses in the process! :ylsuper: Wish you the best as you head to Lexington to support your beloved Cards! :thumb:

The Fieldhouse was indeed crawling with BGPers tonight. I shared my popcorn (which was delicious, by the way :popcorn:) with three of them. Hogs, you know who you are. :lol: I too enjoyed a very nice conversation w/ All In. :thumb: Sumo is a permanent fixture @ the Fieldhouse. LBBC's nose is probably bleeding. :lol:

But special attention should be given to Gold Sunrise, a tried and true GRC fan. Don't know Goldie personally, but a friend pointed her out to me. Saw her storm the court with the fans--almost losing her glasses in the process! :ylsuper: Wish you the best as you head to Lexington to support your beloved Cards! :thumb:

I saw her dive right in the middle of the students as they all went out on the court. Dont let her tell anyone any different!

I saw her dive right in the middle of the students as they all went out on the court. Dont let her tell anyone any different!

I was on the front row, so I was an eyewitness to the whole thing. :lol: She was in such a rush she dropped her glasses, but thankfully they didn't get trampled.