47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Frankfort
    • Bracken

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankfort has returned to summer camp mode. They just want to improve of blocking and tackling and ball security.

Yes the decals have been removed from the Frankfort helemets. Also FHS will be wearing their practice uniforms on Friday.

CoachBuckett, you know that I totally respect what you all do in Frankfort...but don't you think that Bracken will take your wearing practice jerseys badly? (As a sign that you consider the game with them as only "practice".) I see the signal that you are trying to send and I will support you (for what it is worth), but I could just see you all taking a lot of flack for it.

Frankfort has returned to summer camp mode. They just want to improve of blocking and tackling and ball security.

Yes the decals have been removed from the Frankfort helemets. Also FHS will be wearing their practice uniforms on Friday.

Totally disrespectful...

I dont think you understand what Coachbucket is saying.

Wearing the practice uniforms has nothing to do with disrespecting Bracken Co. in any way...Frankfort has class trust me.

It all boils down to the decals were stripped from the helmet due to coaches decisions, and Frankfort is let's say, "being punished/teased" by having to wear practice jerseys....not disrespecting Bracken.

I dont think you understand what Coachbucket is saying.

Wearing the practice uniforms has nothing to do with disrespecting Bracken Co. in any way...Frankfort has class trust me.

It all boils down to the decals were stripped from the helmet due to coaches decisions, and Frankfort is let's say, "being punished/teased" by having to wear practice jerseys....not disrespecting Bracken.

I understand totally the point...however, I don't think Bracken fans will and it might make Frankfort look bad in their eyes.