Frankfort vs Bracken predictions

Who wins this game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Frankfort
    • Bracken

I like the idea coach Buckett! the up downs during the middle of the game my jury is still out on that, but the time i saw it, it worked, so how can u go against it. Todays kids get so caught up in how they look gloves, head/sweat bands, different color socks etc they lose sight of the game.

To whom much is given much is expected!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachBuckett, you know that I totally respect what you all do in Frankfort...but don't you think that Bracken will take your wearing practice jerseys badly? (As a sign that you consider the game with them as only "practice".) I see the signal that you are trying to send and I will support you (for what it is worth), but I could just see you all taking a lot of flack for it.

It has nothing to do with Bracken. It's called getting the attention of the Panthers. You have to earn the right to wear FRANKFORT across your chest.

I dont think you understand what Coachbucket is saying.

Wearing the practice uniforms has nothing to do with disrespecting Bracken Co. in any way...Frankfort has class trust me.

It all boils down to the decals were stripped from the helmet due to coaches decisions, and Frankfort is let's say, "being punished/teased" by having to wear practice jerseys....not disrespecting Bracken.

I can somewhat understand the practice jersey thing but the sticker removal I respectfully disagree with.If you award these on individual achievement you are punishing kids on an unequal level because if a kid has a helmet full of stickers and you take them away because of one loss, you send the message that all your efforts to earn these stickers means nothing!Winning is all that matters.I was at game last week and the better team won and not because of effort IMHO.Believe me Bracken Co. fans ,it has nothing to do with

disrespect for you.To any players at FHS,believe in yourselves, don't lose your confidence and win out all the way to the pizza box!!!

but the sticker removal I respectfully disagree with.If you award these on individual achievement you are punishing kids on an unequal level because if a kid has a helmet full of stickers and you take them away because of one loss, you send the message that all your efforts to earn these stickers means nothing!

Win as a team loose as a team. Look at what Joe Paterno is doing to Penn State players right now for the acts of 10 or 15 players. Every Sunday his entire team cleans the stadium of all it's garbage. It is the same type of thing. May not be fair as far as the amount taken away from each player, but it sends a message that everyone either goes up together or they go down together.

I can somewhat understand the practice jersey thing but the sticker removal I respectfully disagree with.If you award these on individual achievement you are punishing kids on an unequal level because if a kid has a helmet full of stickers and you take them away because of one loss, you send the message that all your efforts to earn these stickers means nothing!Winning is all that matters.I was at game last week and the better team won and not because of effort IMHO.Believe me Bracken Co. fans ,it has nothing to do with

disrespect for you.To any players at FHS,believe in yourselves, don't lose your confidence and win out all the way to the pizza box!!!

They only decal that was removed was the F. The decals the kids have earned remain on the helmets.

In my opinion, the best thing Frankfort did was play a competitive game against Franklin Co. It will only get them prepared for the playoffs. Whether they won on the scoreboard or not, they won because of the fact that they got to see some tough competition that will be equivalent to Beechwood and Mayfield. With that being said, Frankfort needs to take these light games and work on passing the football. If they can't pass at the end of the year, they are not going to the state finals. If they can get isolation through the passing game with the backs and receivers, as well as, spread the field for E.J. to have the option to pass and/or run, look out. THEY ARE FAST...

First let me say in no way would the coaching staff at Frankfort ever try and disrespect any team. We are talking about kids. They are more important than the game it's self. So any thing FHS does during the week or on Friday is not meant to be disrespectful.

Now as for what the coaches do to their own team, is not always punishment. Why would FHS coaches punish the kids for playing hard? A bunch of times coaches do things so that they can regain the focus of a team. Or to try and develope an overall attitude.

First let me say in no way would the coaching staff at Frankfort ever try and disrespect any team. We are talking about kids. They are more important than the game it's self. So any thing FHS does during the week or on Friday is not meant to be disrespectful.

Now as for what the coaches do to their own team, is not always punishment. Why would FHS coaches punish the kids for playing hard? A bunch of times coaches do things so that they can regain the focus of a team. Or to try and develope an overall attitude.

I totally agree. I think what the coaches have decided to do is a learning experience no disrespect to any team. Keep doing a good job coaches.:thumb:

I agree with you and your intent, but that is not what the uninformed (not knowing the story) Bracken Co fans in the stands will say. I am just worried that a classy FHS team will look bad because of it.

Well put...:thumb: