47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Frankfort
    • Bracken

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are they not called the panthers? is that what their jersey's say Ej Fields and Co. ?

I dont think their jerseys say Panthers this week and their helmets are missing the "P":rolleyes: Have you ever heard of a figure of speech?I mean no disrepect to the Panthers and if you read the rest of my post you might understand that:mad:

I like the idea coach Buckett! the up downs during the middle of the game my jury is still out on that, but the time i saw it, it worked, so how can u go against it. Todays kids get so caught up in how they look gloves, head/sweat bands, different color socks etc they lose sight of the game.

To whom much is given much is expected!

Saw that happen a bunch of times during FHS games. It did get the point across....

i think the messege they are trying to send to their players is the right one...The panthers last friday night played their hearts out, but when the goin got rough they didnt seem to try to fight back...i think what the coaches are trying to do is teach them that if they want to be a championship team then they need to respond like one...i support the decision to do what they feel is necessary to get that point across to their players...Go panthers

Fhs-54

BC- 6

at half...

The only thing this post has to do with thread is up downs. I played at FHS in the stone age, and I remember my junior year we were playing Leslie County in our season opener and it was hot as Haties. At the end of the 3rd quarter they all did up downs on the field, and we were ahead 30-0. My buddy looked at me and said man I'm glad we're ahead.

I dont think their jerseys say Panthers this week and their helmets are missing the "P":rolleyes: Have you ever heard of a figure of speech?I mean no disrepect to the Panthers and if you read the rest of my post you might understand that:mad:

I think their decals are "F" not "P". But it's not EJ and co. It's The Frankfort High Panthers, their a team it's never been this way and it's not going to start, every player gives it their all for FHS and EJ Fields knows that himself and he would not like it to be called EJ and co. trust me, he knows it's The Panthers:thumb:

Enough with the jersey talk, the decal talk, no matter what FHS wears, Bracken County wears, that doesn't win ball games does it? Just because what you wear?