happy ol' dad

Who wins?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a very well played second half against Russell I think that the Ashland players are gaining more confidence and is up to the challenge of Montgomery Co. I think that Hart needs to keep Thomas in the backfield and after the Russell game he should realize this. Ashland still to tackle better and if they do the fundamental things then they should keep the game close.

Montgomery 20

Ashland 21

I like the Tomcats in this one. Ashland showed alot of courage and determination last week against Russell. Although they came up on the short end of the stick, I believe they gained valuable experience and confidence in one another. Montgomery Co. will be ready to play and is a very solid opponent, but I like the Tomcats at home. My prediction:

Ashland: 28

Montgomery Co.: 27

How good is Montgomery ?

I honestly know nothing about them.

Sounds like it should be a good game from some of the close predictions so far.

Montgomery is a pretty solid team this year. Just a couple years ago this team was the doormat of its district but with the Coach Gooch at the helm they have turned this program around and are off to a 3-1 record with there only lose coming to a tough Woodford Co. team 21-14 at home. The have a play making QB Curtis along with some good skill players. They'll give Ashland all they want and easily could win this game, but Ashland is hungry after a close one with Russell and with this one at Putnam, IMO Ashland will pull out a close one.