Ashland / Montgomery Co. predictions

happy ol' dad

Who wins?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

After a very well played second half against Russell I think that the Ashland players are gaining more confidence and is up to the challenge of Montgomery Co. I think that Hart needs to keep Thomas in the backfield and after the Russell game he should realize this. Ashland still to tackle better and if they do the fundamental things then they should keep the game close.

Montgomery 20

Ashland 21

I think Thomas is fine where he is. Rashard Carter was the catalyst for Ashland rebounding last week. The kid is tough and is really going to be something special IMO. Thomas had the one long run but Carter is your every down back.

Ashland 21

Montgomery Co 14

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Thomas is at his best Ashland wins. If not MC by 14. Ashland needs to throw the ball more. But Matt can't do it all. Coach Hart should let #3 show his stuff. They are going to need him next year. Hart loves to mix it up, but Ashland needs to see what this player can do with his arm and not put Thomas back at QB everytime they need to pass. This should be a good game, but don't over look MC. They can play!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're just starting to learn about Montgomery Co. - they are a new opponent for us. The team watched game film of them last night. I heard that they are very good. Coach said that they are the best team we have faced yet this year.

The Tomcats will need to play good football Friday night. I think they can do it.

Too close to call for me. Mason County scrimmaged both of these teams, and Montgomery County looked better against the Royals than Ashland did. However, it's hard to make a pick based strictly on pre-season scrimmages, and Ashland must have improved some to hang with Russell.

Should be a very good game.