Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colorado Pro

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colorado Pro

  1. Clark County indeed as many atheltes on there football team. The talent is there, the skill is there, and I would say that the desire is there too. Sometimes, things just dont go your way for whatever reason.... but if someone told me that clark would be 1-6 instead of 6-1 at this point of the season back before the season started, I would have said no way!
  2. I like the blackcats in this one... should be a good close game... P'burg 28 P'ville 20
  3. They lost alot from last year to this years squad - they are not the same JC from the previous two years.
  4. umm, I wouldn't call it wasting his breath... someone has to point out things like this, or else some people just assume everyone is ok with it....
  5. UMMM........ can you say SPEED FACTOR HERE...AGAIN!! JC could not handle it against WC, so how does anyone expect them to handle it against this team????? Lou - as many poinst as they want JC - 13 - these points come in the 4th
  6. Anyone else heard anything about this??
  7. I think you need to redo your numbers.... Woodford beat JC 43-22....how can JC be ranked higher than Woodford?????:confused:
  8. I DO KNOW my KY football and I know that SPEED KILLS - woodford co had lots of it!
  9. Quote: Originally Posted by Prime2007 How will JC handle the speed factor of Woodford? JC played very good and very fast Wheelersburg team last week. I think they will handle the speed just fine. Can Woodford Co shut down the JC offense is the big question. Johnson Central 35 Woodford Co 14 Wheelersburg playing JC close was the best thing that could happen to this Eagle squad. It proved that their offense still needs alot of work, but their defense is definately what will carry them to victories. JC 28 Woodford 13 I don't think JC has seen as much speed that Woodford may bring. From what I have been hearing they play fast and have a fast offensive. I know JC will run the ball well - but can they really stop a good offensive with speedy recievers? Quote: Originally Posted by Prime2007 How will JC handle the speed factor of Woodford? Johnson Central has demonstrated that they have lots of speed as well. So I dont see Woodford showing them something that they havent seen. JC faced a very good dual threat QB last week at Wheelersburg in Spradlin just as it will this week with Duckworth. Lewis is a big playmaker as well but the corners and safety's of JC will do a good job of blanketing him with man and zone coverages. Look for JC's Ian Welch to provide alot of coverage on Lewis. An explosive team like Woodford is going to have big plays, thats a given, but JC I believe will wear them down and then blow this game open. Woodford was behind twice in the game with Bryan Station and allowed Station to move the ball all night. JC should have no problem. My prediction: Johnson Central: 42 Woodford Co.: 21 yea, I guess that speed factor didn't mean anything:confused:
  10. How many players does each school play both ways? I would think that this may have a factor in the game.
  11. How many players does JC and WC play both ways?? Would this be a factor in the game?
  12. EVARTS wins big.... 40 to 6
  13. I don't think JC has seen as much speed that Woodford may bring. From what I have been hearing they play fast and have a fast offensive. I know JC will run the ball well - but can they really stop a good offensive with speedy recievers?
  14. How will JC handle the speed factor of Woodford?
  15. I think that I speak on behalf of alot of COACHES (from all SPORTS) when I say this.... football is a demanding sport - but it does not hord athletes from other sports because of weight lifting. Every coach will tell you that they want their players in top physical condition - THEY WANT their players in the weight room working out to PREVENT injury. IN fact, a lot of football coaches want their players playing multiple sports - NOT JUST ONE, because doing something repeative over and over again will cause injury. (Your players that do play multiple sports are your most athletic) There are many players that are now playing at the college level and pro, and I would say that a high percentage played more than one sport. To say that football is hording athletes in this state is TOTALLY FALSE. - The regular football season only last for 10 weeks, whereas basketball, baseball, soccer play almost year round in different leagues - THAT IS HORDING athletes:flame:
  16. It was a scrimmage... not a game for Woodford - completely different when a team is trying out new things and getting work done. I believe that MC will be worned down by the depth of WC. BUT - MC has some BIG boys that could make it interesting. SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME
  17. um................... P'burg by 21
  18. Bryan Station will give JC a good game.... it will be close. However, I do think JC sneaks out of Lex with a win.
  19. Alot of talent football players has come out of pulaski co - one team would be fun to watch!
  20. Maybe you should understand what I was trying to say.
  21. As in, That's not funny... then everyone looks up.....not to feel werid...
  22. I dont really think it is funny at all????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.