Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Central vs. Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 96 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Johnson Central
      46%
    • Louisville Central
      53%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Very interesting matchup as #1 3A Lou. Central makes the lengthy trek to Paintsville to battle the 5A Golden Eagles.

 

Definite clash of geography, fan bases, and playing styles. JC struggled mightily with Woodford's speed, how will they handle Central's? Central has been vulnerable to physical/disciplined teams over the past years, will the trend continue?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one should be a dandy.

I know that Lou. Central is ranked #1 and are a very good football team. will stay witha EKY "homer" vote. JCHS by 2.

  • Author

I am really tempted to make the trek to Paintsville to watch this game instead of Belfry vs. Pike Central, if the Eagle fans can give me a good enough arguement why i should abandon the Pirates for the Eagles, then I may just visit the House That Matney Built.

 

p.s. I can be bought off with hamburgers... HAHA

This one should be interesting. Johnson Central will get another good dose of speed with this Lou. Central team. It will be interesting to see if they can contain it unlike they did with Woodford Co. Ill take my Eagles in a close one, due to Homefield and having nearly 2 weeks to heal up for this game. My prediction:

 

Johnson Central: 28

Louisville Central: 27

UMMM........ can you say SPEED FACTOR HERE...AGAIN!!

 

JC could not handle it against WC, so how does anyone expect them to handle it against this team?????

 

Lou - as many poinst as they want

JC - 13 - these points come in the 4th

Speed Kills, however it is in the mountains. So Central will have to score 5 TDs for 2 or 3 of them to count. If this is an experienced JC team, I think they could keep it close.

Speed Kills, however it is in the mountains. So Central will have to score 5 TDs for 2 or 3 of them to count. If this is an experienced JC team, I think they could keep it close.

 

They lost alot from last year to this years squad - they are not the same JC from the previous two years.

They lost alot from last year to this years squad - they are not the same JC from the previous two years.

 

Okay, then Central by 21.

Thats bologna posted above. Will have to score 5 td's to get 2 or 3 to count?

 

I like Central in a close one. The way they competed with Manual leads me to beleive they are physical enough to play a good Mountain team, and we all know they are explosive with athleticism.

Some of you are walking a thin line, let's get back to the game predictions and off of one another.

They lost alot from last year to this years squad - they are not the same JC from the previous two years.

 

JC has yet to prove it is the team that it was last year, although I believe this group has the potential to be better than last years group, but some keys are missing as of late. But this group is definately better than the 2005 group was. Its going to be hard for JC to get to where it did due to the road it must take to get there, but dont ride JC off just yet. Still alot of football to be played.

Thats bologna posted above. Will have to score 5 td's to get 2 or 3 to count?

 

I like Central in a close one. The way they competed with Manual leads me to beleive they are physical enough to play a good Mountain team, and we all know they are explosive with athleticism.

 

I say this on personal experience, I've played in the mountains before, sometimes TDs don't come easy.

I say this on personal experience, I've played in the mountains before, sometimes TDs don't come easy.

 

I thought Somerset was in the Mountains itself.:confused:

I thought Somerset was in the Mountains itself.:confused:

 

Depends on where your from. Some say we are, some say we're not?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.