Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs Bryan Station Predictions

Who wins? 85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Johnson Central
      87%
      74
    • Bryan Station
      12%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson Central - 49

Bryan Station - 13

 

Johnson Central opens district play with a statement! :fight:

My upset special.Bryan Station is a sleeping giant.I think their more talented then Johnson Central,but coaching holds them back.It won't Friday night.

Johnson Central 38

Bryan Station 21

 

This is a dangerous game for JC. Bryan Station has the athletes to win, they are playing at home, and the Eagles are coming off a convincing win over Conner. JC should win big, but I have a feeling this game will be closer than most people expect.

  • Author

Bryan Station always has the athletes and size to be a very dangerous team, but..... Johnson Central is coming off a sluggish performance against Conner. Matney will have this team both mentally and performing on their game. Station could give any team in this district fits with its size and speed, but I still think they are the worst team in this district. JC rolls in its first district matchup. My prediction:

 

Johnson Central: 49

Bryan Station: 6

Im not sure how quick Bryan Station is, but IMO Johnson Central has one of the most dangerous backfields that i have seen in a long time.....Shawn Grimm, Chase Richardson, and Nathan Dillion will ground and pound all night long and when you think you have stopped those guys, J.K. will drop back and pick ya apart.....If Bryan Station dont have speed i dont see it being close.......My Predicition

JC- 62

BS- 6

JC by what ever they want it to be. Grimm will outscore Bryan Station himself, maybe more total yards to.

I know I keep harping on the offensive line play. However, it is still far from where it needs to be. There was improvement from week 1 to week 2 but there is still room for a lot of improvement. As of right now that is the greatest concern for Johnson central. The defense is solid and Grimm will be able to overcome some of the O-Line's mistakes. With that being said, I agree with AcesFull on this being a dangerous game for JC. It would not surprise me if Bryan Station jumped out to and early lead. In the end...

 

Johnson Central 42

Bryan Station 18

BS could be playing the worst team in the state and they would still be dangerous, however, I doubt they would win. This team is and has been in the cellar for several years. They are not good at all, JC will name this score. JC fans may sandbag a little but it is ok for the fans to feel overly confident this week, the players should always take it seriously though.

 

JC 62

BS 20 (14 on the JV)

I think that this game may be closer than what people will think.

  • Author
I think that this game may be closer than what people will think.

 

It very well could be. Bryan Station has the athletes and size to give any team fits, when they are on their game. But I just dont see it happening. Unless Bryan Station has improved dramatically, and I mean dramatically, since the Paul Dunbar game, then this game will be over in a hurry.

Last week I said that JC would beat Conner 52-7 and I got hammered for that.

 

This week...

 

Johnson Central 42

Brayn Station 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.