Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Co. vs. Mercer Co. Predictions

Who wins 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins the final?

Mercer will put at least one good half together and win this one.

Mercer 28

Lincoln 7

Mercer by 4 scores.

Should be a defensive battle. But I think will grind this one out. Mercer 21-7.

Lincoln Co. 21-20.

Lincoln County 21

Mercer County 19

Mercer doesn't seem to be a fluke after last years magical season. I say Mercer 31 Lincoln 13

I love seeing the boys from Lincoln overlooked by their opposition week after week.... this should be an excellent environment for football on friday night, i expect the place to be packed... French will have his defense finely tuned by friday............ Pats Win!!

Better get to the game early on Friday to find a seat. I suspect that it will be standing room only for the event. Both teams fans have been looking forward to this match-up since the new alignment.

I love seeing the boys from Lincoln overlooked by their opposition week after week.... this should be an excellent environment for football on friday night, i expect the place to be packed... French will have his defense finely tuned by friday............ Pats Win!!

 

 

I can promise you that Lincoln's actual OPPOSITION isn't overlooking a thing, meaning their coaching staff and players...I wouldn't get opposing fans predictions of a score mixed up with the actual opposition.:thumb:

 

I'll also second what CoachJr said, you had better get there early!!

Mercer by 4 scores.

Don't think it will be by 4 scores, but Mercer by 7.

Lincoln Co. 28

Mercer Co. 14

 

Should be a good game, but I think Mercer will fold in this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.