Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Co. vs. Mercer Co. Predictions

Who wins 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

There was a little typo accident if you want to call it on the voting in the poll..haha:scared: :eek: . I wasn't even going to vote, but I thought, what the heck, why not..I clicked on Lincoln Co., just in case anybody saw the results and got to thinking something?!:lol:

 

Best of luck to both teams, it should be a great game!:thumb:

Larry French was head coach at Mercer County for 15 years and then at Meade County before coming to Lincoln County in 2004. Marty Jaggers was head coach at Lincoln County from 1991-1996 and then an assistant coach at Danville before taking the Mercer County job two years ago. They did not immediately follow each other but they do have each other's previous jobs now.

 

At Lincoln County:

 

Marty Jaggers (1991-1996) 6 seasons 49-27 (.644)

Larry French (2004-present) 3+ seasons 19-15 (.558)

 

I think the only head-to-head coaching between these two occured in 1993 in the AAA playoffs when Jaggers' Lincoln County team beat Meade County 28-0.

 

 

The last time that Lincoln County and Mercer County met on the football field was 1999. There have been 7 games in the series, with Lincoln County winning all but the first one.

 

Series

 

1978 MC 12-9

1979 LC 32-8

1980 LC 19-8

1981 LC 20-0

1982 LC 27-8

1983 LC 20-0

1999 LC 41-14

 

I don't like to pick scores but I will make a prediction: Both coaches will do whatever they can to have good showing against their old teams. This should be a good, well-coached game.

Mercer-28

Lincoln-13

Lincoln 21

Mercer 14

 

This will be a defense battle, but Lincoln will pull it out.

Should be a defensive battle. But I think will grind this one out. Mercer 21-7.

I agree....and I like Mercer's defense better as well. The D has been SOLID for 17 straight games now.

Mercer's front 7 will be too much.

 

Mercer-28 or more

Lincoln-7 or less

I think Mercer's Co. 17 game winning streak will come to a end this Friday night vs Lincoln Co.in a very close hard hitting battle.

I think Mercer's Co. 17 game winning streak will come to a end this Friday night vs Lincoln Co.in a very close hard hitting battle.

 

Super I agree :thumb: I think Lincoln County got a big boost last week with their win over a very good Bardstown team.

I think Mercer's Co. 17 game winning streak will come to a end this Friday night vs Lincoln Co.in a very close hard hitting battle.

 

 

They'll have to do it through the air. I don't see them running the ball against the Titans.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.