WOFOJP61

Who will win this game?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a very good game. I went to the Tates Creek vs. Woodford and Tates Creak didn't look bad they just had lots of penalty's. Montgomery County is going to have to stop #7 and get pressure on there qb #2. Both players looked very good and can win games for woodford if it comes down to a close game. But im going to take MC with there QB Kaleb Curtis and the good receiver play they have gotten from lots of players. Look for #7 Jamil Owens to come out and have a good game, he had an awesome season last year and now is on a very slow start with 1 catch in 2 games.

MC-21

WC-20

This should be a very good game. I went to the Tates Creek vs. Woodford and Tates Creak didn't look bad they just had lots of penalty's. Montgomery County is going to have to stop #7 and get pressure on there qb #2. Both players looked very good and can win games for woodford if it comes down to a close game. But im going to take MC with there QB Kaleb Curtis and the good receiver play they have gotten from lots of players. Look for #7 Jamil Owens to come out and have a good game, he had an awesome season last year and now is on a very slow start with 1 catch in 2 games.

MC-21

WC-20

This will be a battle and could go either way. I will take MC as they are at home.

Well for Jamil Owens to do more,they need to get it to him more.He's a true gamebreaker.They just haven't done a good job of putting it in his hands so far.The whispers in the stands,is why?

I can't believe people are questioning the play calling. THEY ARE 2-0!!!

Their not,just wondering why one of the top playmakers on the team is not touching the ball more.When u average over 26 yards a catch last year and you're one of the few playmakers on the team,people just wonder why so few touches.So dont try to make an anthill into a molehill.Go indians!!!!

Their not,just wondering why one of the top playmakers on the team is not touching the ball more.When u average over 26 yards a catch last year and you're one of the few playmakers on the team,people just wonder why so few touches.So dont try to make an anthill into a molehill.Go indians!!!!

I believe you answered your own question. Being one of the only "playmakers" on the team, it's pretty easy for defenses to key on Owens. It's tough to get the ball to a guy with two men on him.

The player that I've been impressed with so far for MC (besides Curtis) is Zach Stoub. He has made some big plays on both sides of the ball.

Look,im glad the tribe is 2-0,but i like to see all our guns clicking over the course of a long season.You have a good point though,maybe if Stoub keeps doing good,that will open up Owens more.Hey Jahearme,whats your thoughts on the Montgomery vs Woodford game?