Woodford County @ Montgomery County

WOFOJP61

Who will win this game?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

Is the quarterback for Montgomery Co. the same kid from last year? If so, I will go with Montgomery. That kid is small but a competitor!!

Yes they have the same quaterback Kaleb Curtis who has put up some awesome stats in his 1st to games both rushing and passing.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look,im glad the tribe is 2-0,but i like to see all our guns clicking over the course of a long season.You have a good point though,maybe if Stoub keeps doing good,that will open up Owens more.Hey Jahearme,whats your thoughts on the Montgomery vs Woodford game?

The one thing I know is that both teams will have their hands full. I don't know much about Woodford Co, but I hear they have a couple of pure athletes.

It will be a close game and I'm going to say the Indians pull out a mild upset 31-28.

Well for Jamil Owens to do more,they need to get it to him more.He's a true gamebreaker.They just haven't done a good job of putting it in his hands so far.The whispers in the stands,is why?

Those whispers are currently being drown out by cheers when the other kids are having their moment in the spot light. Jamile is a very good player and will have many quality games this year. The better these other kids (Straub, Cundiff, etc.) do now, the less teams will be able to key on Jamil in the future... Jamile knows that and is walking around proud of the 2-0 record right now. The folks in the stands should do the same.

MC at home 28 - 20.

Guess your right Plato.Guess some us are getting a little greedy.Me for one im enjoying this early sucess.I was just wanting all our guns clicking right now.But as you said the more sucess the other guys have,the better off the tribe will be.Go Indians!!!!

How many players does MC have going both ways??

With under 40 total players on the team, I know many play both offense and defense. The few, the proud - the Indians... These kids have proven that they are in outstanding shape.

With under 40 total players on the team, I know many play both offense and defense. The few, the proud - the Indians... These kids have proven that they are in outstanding shape.

Yes they are.:thumb: Many play both ways and it dosn't matter they are still going strong the whole game.

GRC scrimmaged Woodford Co and it was 18 to 18 after one half...JV played second half....and this was without Lewis for WC. WE all know the outcome of the GRC vs MC game. I mention this to give a comparison of a team that both have played. I think this game could come down to who wants it more. Will be a great one.:thumb: