Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford Co./Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Woodford Co.
      19%
    • Johnson Central
      80%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Whats everyone's thoughts on this huge district matchup?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not had the pleasure of seeing JC this season, but I do keep up with them. GRC scrimmaged Woodford to a 18-18 tie .They did not have Lewis at that time.

I will give JC the edge in this one...should be a great game.

Go EAGLES .:thumb:

Jackets are on a roll. Woodford by at least 10.

How will JC handle the speed factor of Woodford?

How will JC handle the speed factor of Woodford?

JC played very good and very fast Wheelersburg team last week. I think they will handle the speed just fine. Can Woodford Co shut down the JC offense is the big question.

 

Johnson Central 35

Woodford Co 14

Wheelersburg playing JC close was the best thing that could happen to this Eagle squad. It proved that their offense still needs alot of work, but their defense is definately what will carry them to victories.

 

JC 28

Woodford 13

I don't think JC has seen as much speed that Woodford may bring. From what I have been hearing they play fast and have a fast offensive. I know JC will run the ball well - but can they really stop a good offensive with speedy recievers?

  • Author
How will JC handle the speed factor of Woodford?

 

Johnson Central has demonstrated that they have lots of speed as well. So I dont see Woodford showing them something that they havent seen. JC faced a very good dual threat QB last week at Wheelersburg in Spradlin just as it will this week with Duckworth. Lewis is a big playmaker as well but the corners and safety's of JC will do a good job of blanketing him with man and zone coverages. Look for JC's Ian Welch to provide alot of coverage on Lewis. An explosive team like Woodford is going to have big plays, thats a given, but JC I believe will wear them down and then blow this game open. Woodford was behind twice in the game with Bryan Station and allowed Station to move the ball all night. JC should have no problem. My prediction:

 

Johnson Central: 42

Woodford Co.: 21

I don't think JC has seen as much speed that Woodford may bring. From what I have been hearing they play fast and have a fast offensive. I know JC will run the ball well - but can they really stop a good offensive with speedy recievers?

They already have. See Wheelersbug.

My guess is that Woodford County is the best regular-season opponent Johnson Central has faced in the last three seasons. This is one of the more intriguing matchups in the state this week.

My guess is that Woodford County is the best regular-season opponent Johnson Central has faced in the last three seasons. This is one of the more intriguing matchups in the state this week.

Again see Wheelersburg. That win was extremely impressive. Those around Southern Ohio and NE Kentucky know how good the Pirates are. And to win at the Burg is no small task.

Again see Wheelersburg. That win was extremely impressive. Those around Southern Ohio and NE Kentucky know how good the Pirates are. And to win at the Burg is no small task.
I don't doubt that they have a good program, but Wheelersburg is Division V, which puts their enrollment at something around one third or one half that of Johnson Central.

 

Woodford County is a solid 5A team that was 4A last year and is accustomed to playing at this level, against big-school teams.

 

I'll stand by my statement.

My guess is that Woodford County is the best regular-season opponent Johnson Central has faced in the last three seasons. This is one of the more intriguing matchups in the state this week.

 

Remeber that JC was a 4A team 3 seasons ago.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.