Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford Co./Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Woodford Co.
      19%
    • Johnson Central
      80%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This should be a great game to watch ,Paintsville is a tough place to win.

Johnson Central 35

Woodford Co. 31

 

 

You mean Johnson County :thumb:

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a real dandy... one of the best in the state this week! Good luck to both teams.

Jackets are on a roll. Woodford by at least 10.

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

JC 49

WC 14

My guess is that Woodford County is the best regular-season opponent Johnson Central has faced in the last three seasons. This is one of the more intriguing matchups in the state this week.
The 2003 Madison Central team (11-2) was easily the best team that the Matney-era Golden Eagles have faced. Woodford County may upset Johnson Central, but it will take their best effort of the season to pull it off. I doubt that Woodford County is any better than Wheelersburg, but they are certainly a very capable opponent.

How many players does JC and WC play both ways?? Would this be a factor in the game?

How many players does each school play both ways? I would think that this may have a factor in the game.

I can understand you point but I feel JC needs to come out and make a statement in this game. I think some people still have doubts about this JC team. Dont get me wrong, we arent where we were last year at this time, but IMO this team has more talent and upside than last years squad and I believe this game will go along way of proving that. Woodford Co. struggled last week with Bryan Station. Now that could have been because they were looking ahead at this matchup. I just honestly think that JC is 2-3 TD's better than Woodford Co. and with this one at The Nest, I just think JC will take care of its business and make a statement with this one.

 

JC made a believer out of me beating Wheelersburg,better be ready to rock and roll. JC will(IMO) take care of the all doubters.:thumb:

The 2003 Madison Central team (11-2) was easily the best team that the Matney-era Golden Eagles have faced.
Maybe so, but I was only referring to 2005, 2006 and 2007.
Maybe so, but I was only referring to 2005, 2006 and 2007.
Fair enough. We will have a good idea of whether you are correct Friday night. I really do not expect the game to be close.

Well, I'm not making a prediction or anything. I simply feel that Woodford is probably better than anyone that was on Johnson Central's regular season schedule in 2005 and 2006 and so far this season. That's all I said.

Well, I'm not making a prediction or anything. I simply feel that Woodford is probably better than anyone that was on Johnson Central's regular season schedule in 2005 and 2006 and so far this season. That's all I said.
Come on, Westsider, this IS a prediction thread. Tell us what you think.:D

I think Johnson Central will win, especially at home. I also think the game will be competitive.

  • Author
How many players does JC and WC play both ways?? Would this be a factor in the game?

 

Johnson Central plays about 4-5 guys, depending on the offensive formation, both ways but I cant comment on how many guys Woodford Co. plays both ways, probably about the same I would assume. I dont really see this as a deciding factor considering this is Week 5 of the season. Week 1 it could due to game conditioning, but with 4 games already under each teams belts and with the heat of summer gone, it shouldnt be.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.