JC Alumni 76

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that Woodford County is the best regular-season opponent Johnson Central has faced in the last three seasons. This is one of the more intriguing matchups in the state this week.
The 2003 Madison Central team (11-2) was easily the best team that the Matney-era Golden Eagles have faced. Woodford County may upset Johnson Central, but it will take their best effort of the season to pull it off. I doubt that Woodford County is any better than Wheelersburg, but they are certainly a very capable opponent.

I can understand you point but I feel JC needs to come out and make a statement in this game. I think some people still have doubts about this JC team. Dont get me wrong, we arent where we were last year at this time, but IMO this team has more talent and upside than last years squad and I believe this game will go along way of proving that. Woodford Co. struggled last week with Bryan Station. Now that could have been because they were looking ahead at this matchup. I just honestly think that JC is 2-3 TD's better than Woodford Co. and with this one at The Nest, I just think JC will take care of its business and make a statement with this one.

JC made a believer out of me beating Wheelersburg,better be ready to rock and roll. JC will(IMO) take care of the all doubters.:thumb:

Well, I'm not making a prediction or anything. I simply feel that Woodford is probably better than anyone that was on Johnson Central's regular season schedule in 2005 and 2006 and so far this season. That's all I said.
Come on, Westsider, this IS a prediction thread. Tell us what you think.:D

How many players does JC and WC play both ways?? Would this be a factor in the game?

Johnson Central plays about 4-5 guys, depending on the offensive formation, both ways but I cant comment on how many guys Woodford Co. plays both ways, probably about the same I would assume. I dont really see this as a deciding factor considering this is Week 5 of the season. Week 1 it could due to game conditioning, but with 4 games already under each teams belts and with the heat of summer gone, it shouldnt be.