JC Alumni 76

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC played very good and very fast Wheelersburg team last week. I think they will handle the speed just fine. Can Woodford Co shut down the JC offense is the big question.

Johnson Central 35

Woodford Co 14

You took the words right out of my mouth, FBALL! :D The way the Eagles have been playing this year, I don't see the final margin being any less than 21 pts. And the score you put up was what I was thinking before I read your post!

I would get there early if you want a seat, it will be packed. We got the best food last year from the boosters bar-b-que grill ,take time to get something to eat there.

I loved how the crowds have grown over the last year or so. I made it to 2 regular season games and all the playoff games last year. Great atmosphere for football! :ylsuper:

JC will win doing what JC does the best... running the football. I dont think JC will pass the ball as much as they have in the other games this season.

In the end... JC will have too much speed, size and depth for Woodford Co.

Woodford Co. has some good size on both sides of the line. Probably a bit bigger than either side of JC's line. I dont know much about the quality of the line play, but they have some big bodies. But I agree, JC has to much overall team speed and depth for Woodford Co., which I believe will help JC open this game up in the 2nd half.

As a side note, I seen on the KHSAA Scoreboard this game isnt slated for kickoff til 8pm. I guess that is to compensate for Woodford's long bus ride.