Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford Co./Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Woodford Co.
      19%
    • Johnson Central
      80%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

JC is ranked #4 and Woodford is #5 so this should be one great game.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking about making the trip in to see this game. :walk:

I am thinking about making the trip in to see this game. :walk:
I would get there early if you want a seat, it will be packed. We got the best food last year from the boosters bar-b-que grill ,take time to get something to eat there.
  • Author
I am thinking about making the trip in to see this game. :walk:

 

I believe the game will be well worth the trip. I am also coming in for this game. To big of a game to miss.

JC-31 WC-21 Should be a good one.

Go Woodford the longer you guys stay unbeaten the better BE looks!

Like I said before... these 2 schools could meet in the state wrestling duals championships.

 

As for the football game JC will win. BELIEVE ME, coach Matney knows how to beat those yellowjackets.

JC - 45

Woodford Co. - 16

JC played very good and very fast Wheelersburg team last week. I think they will handle the speed just fine. Can Woodford Co shut down the JC offense is the big question.

 

Johnson Central 35

Woodford Co 14

 

 

You took the words right out of my mouth, FBALL! :D The way the Eagles have been playing this year, I don't see the final margin being any less than 21 pts. And the score you put up was what I was thinking before I read your post!

I would get there early if you want a seat, it will be packed. We got the best food last year from the boosters bar-b-que grill ,take time to get something to eat there.

 

 

I loved how the crowds have grown over the last year or so. I made it to 2 regular season games and all the playoff games last year. Great atmosphere for football! :ylsuper:

JC is ranked #4 and Woodford is #5 so this should be one great game.

 

 

I didn't realize the rankings - thanks for posting them. What a fun game this will be! I still think the Eagles will soar.

JC will win doing what JC does the best... running the football. I dont think JC will pass the ball as much as they have in the other games this season.

 

In the end... JC will have too much speed, size and depth for Woodford Co.

Should be a good game,I will be on the sideline with the football's for Woodford Co.

WC - 28

JC - 21

 

... OT

I can't see this game going into overtime.

  • Author
JC will win doing what JC does the best... running the football. I dont think JC will pass the ball as much as they have in the other games this season.

 

In the end... JC will have too much speed, size and depth for Woodford Co.

 

Woodford Co. has some good size on both sides of the line. Probably a bit bigger than either side of JC's line. I dont know much about the quality of the line play, but they have some big bodies. But I agree, JC has to much overall team speed and depth for Woodford Co., which I believe will help JC open this game up in the 2nd half.

 

As a side note, I seen on the KHSAA Scoreboard this game isnt slated for kickoff til 8pm. I guess that is to compensate for Woodford's long bus ride.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.