Leftwich cut!

stick1

Experts have been saying that Atlanta could trade for him, or now just sign him but who knows. Harrington looks to be doing good there. May end up in Chicago, Tampa Bay, New York Giants?. Who's to say!

He makes Chicago an instant contender. He is not 1 step, but many steps up from Rex Grossman. Tampa Bay Bucs are you kidding?!? They have 16 QBs as it it, do they really need another one.:D I dont think the Giants go after him, they have Eli and some on ESPN say that if Eli does not have a break out season, then Jared Lorenzen will be the starter.

Wow, sad to see him leave the Jags. Leftwich is just 27 he has atleast 5-7 maybe 8 good years left in him. Like to see him go to Kansas City or maybe Minnesota. Some good teams need a good qb.

Minnesota has put their future in their young QB imo. Kansas City might go after him because all they have is a good back up and an unproven rookie.

Where ever he goes, I think he will make an instant impact. He is not the best, but is better than a lot of the QBs out there. Hate to see him get cut though.

He makes Chicago an instant contender. He is not 1 step, but many steps up from Rex Grossman. Tampa Bay Bucs are you kidding?!? They have 16 QBs as it it, do they really need another one.:D I dont think the Giants go after him, they have Eli and some on ESPN say that if Eli does not have a break out season, then Jared Lorenzen will be the starter.

He wont go to chicago!! Grossman is a good quarterback... Actually better than leftwitch. My guess is that he ends up in KC.

This one came out of nowhere. I still remember the interview with him during the 2nd half of the GB game. I believe they asked him if he'd be back for next year, I don't think he had a clue he wouldn't be with them in '07. IMO he has a big arm, isn't mobile and has very little touch but those Wr's in Jacksonville would make many look average at best.