Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indianapolis Colts' Offseason Moves Thus Far -- Good or Bad?

Featured Replies

Washington is my pick on where he ends up. I could see them drafting RG3 and having him sit for a few seasons to learn the ropes from one of the best ever.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Washington is my pick on where he ends up. I could see them drafting RG3 and having him sit for a few seasons to learn the ropes from one of the best ever.

 

And why would Peyton go into that similar situation versus staying in Indy with Luck behind him?

I believe Peyton will end up a Dolphin or Jet.

And why would Peyton go into that similar situation versus staying in Indy with Luck behind him?

 

 

Because Indy can cut him to avoid paying him 28 million this year. It won't be his decision if he isn't in Indy this year. That's the way I understood it.

 

 

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/feed/2011-09/peyton-manning/story/indianapolis-colts-protected-financially-if-peyton-manning-cant-play

And why would Peyton go into that similar situation versus staying in Indy with Luck behind him?

 

Huh? It's not like it is Manning's decision if he gets to stay in Indy or not. If Manning can stay in Indy then I believe he would IMO. However he has no say if they choose to release him or trade him. Washington could be a good spot for him, even if they get RG3.

Noone thinks he goes back to Rocky Top?

 

I think it's a legit possibility.

I would love to see Manning go to Dallas!

I think he heads to NY to join the Jets. This just sounds like Jets move. Greeny Will be doing cartwheels, like he did when they got Farve.

I am split if he will even play again. This is serious stuff we are talking about here guys and the actions of Manning and the Colts through this past year leave a lot questions hanging about his overall health.

I think Peyton will retire and never play again.

I am split if he will even play again. This is serious stuff we are talking about here guys and the actions of Manning and the Colts through this past year leave a lot questions hanging about his overall health.

 

I think Peyton will retire and never play again.

 

I tend to lean this way too. Maybe Rob Lowe wasn't so crazy....:idunno: :lol:

One of the ESPN figureheads said San Fran would become a player for Peyton. San Fran's defense with Peyton running the offense sounds intriguing.

My dark horse is Seattle. If he comes back anywhere near as good as he was, I think that would make the Seahawks a legit contender. I feel like they are a good QB away from being really good, and I think they would be crazy not to go after him. His price tag should be significantly less than this year, so I don't think it would cost an ARM and a leg for him. Manning and Carroll would make a nice mix, and Lynch and Manning could be dynamic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.