Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indianapolis Colts' Offseason Moves Thus Far -- Good or Bad?

Featured Replies

Peyton Manning cleared to play by 2 different specialists. One says he could play THIS Sunday. Great news for Manning. Couldn't be happier for him -- there are few class acts in sports nowadays, and he will always be revered by me as a true competitor and class act.

agreed! I sure look forward to seeing him play again!

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how Irsay called Peyton a politician but this is the most blatant political move so far.

^While I question whether his tweet was necessary, I do not think the point of it is wrong. Surely a team would want a guy checked and cleared by its own doctors.

Funny how Irsay called Peyton a politician but this is the most blatant political move so far.
Irsay wants to be a celebrity owner. I think he has handled this terribly.
^

 

Wow.......intriguing.

I thought the same thing
^While I question whether his tweet was necessary, I do not think the point of it is wrong. Surely a team would want a guy checked and cleared by its own doctors.

 

 

I agree. I just think it's funny that after Peyton spoke to the press Irsay called him out and now that Peyton's doctors say he is good to go Irsay says not so fast. Irsay could have kept that to himself. Makes me believe he has no intention of keeping of keeping Peyton at all. He's already trying to reason with the fans about why he shouldn't keep him. He's more of a politician than Peyton.

I agree. I just think it's funny that after Peyton spoke to the press Irsay called him out and now that Peyton's doctors say he is good to go Irsay says not so fast. Irsay could have kept that to himself. Makes me believe he has no intention of keeping of keeping Peyton at all. He's already trying to reason with the fans about why he shouldn't keep him. He's more of a politician than Peyton.
Irsay owes everything to Manning for building his arena and building the Colts brand into what it is today. I have never been much of a Manning guy, but he does not deserve Irsay's attempt to always one-up him. It is as if he has tried to create some kind of a controversy that never existed. Manning has remained professional through this whole thing. I would want to get out, go to a division rival and stick it to Irsay.
Irsay owes everything to Manning for building his arena and building the Colts brand into what it is today. I have never been much of a Manning guy, but he does not deserve Irsay's attempt to always one-up him. It is as if he has tried to create some kind of a controversy that never existed. Manning has remained professional through this whole thing. I would want to get out, go to a division rival and stick it to Irsay.

 

 

I agree wholeheartedly. My wish is that he goes to the Titans.

I agree wholeheartedly. My wish is that he goes to the Titans.

 

I have been thinking for a long time that he would end up in Nashville.

^While I question whether his tweet was necessary, I do not think the point of it is wrong. Surely a team would want a guy checked and cleared by its own doctors.
I have a feeling the doctors opinion might have been encouraged...
I agree wholeheartedly. My wish is that he goes to the Titans.

 

I have been thinking for a long time that he would end up in Nashville.
Don't tease me. That would be like an extra Christmas.
I have a feeling the doctors opinion might have been encouraged...

 

No doubt. Right or wrong I tend to think of James Woods in Any Given Sunday when I think of professional team doctors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.